Honeywell Technology OFF Campus Feb 17 - Don't Miss it!!! - IT Acumens.com

Kalyana Raman

Feb 14, 2008, 1:12:33 AM2/14/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may unsubscribe here

www.itacumens.com

FRESHERS JOBS

Transtaff Solutions ( India ) Pvt.Ltd., ( Authorised Partners for Anna University - Common Placement Programme)

Greetings from Anna University - Coimbatore ! ! !

We are pleased to inform you that under the guidance of Anna university, Coimbatore we are organising the common placement programme as detailed below ,

Company Name: Honeywell Technology Solutions

Date : 17th February 2008

Eligibility Criteria:

Minimum 60 % aggregate percentage in Class 10th & Class 12th and a simple average aggregate of 70 % and above in B.E /B.Tech ( CSE , IT , ECE , EEE , EIE ) & No standing arrears .

Batch : 2007 Batch

Venue :
Vivekananda College of Engineering for Women
Elayampalayam Post, Tiruchengodu Taluk ,
Namakkal Dist. 637205 , Tamil Nadu

Note :

1) From Erode the Venue is 26 Kms , Coimbatore the venue is 90 Kms .

2) The Route from Coimbatore is Coimbatore to Erode , Erode to Tiruchengode via Pallipalayam .

3) Mention your Reference as IT Acumens.com

Click Here : Apply for this JOB

For More Articles ->  Click Here to Download

For More Videos ->  Click here

Click here to  - >        Play Games in online

        Few List of Users Registered with IT Acumen's

* Get connected with all the Friends on Team "IT Acumens"

[ Forum-Help Mail Box & Other Services Contact Us  • Tell-A-FriendSitemap ]

© 2005 -   IT Acumens
A Free Resource Sharing Place For Engineers.

Kalyana Raman

Feb 16, 2008, 1:18:43 AM2/16/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com

Kalyana Raman