[JOB ALERT](FRESHERS) Wipro Conducting Off campus For Freshers - Apply Soon!!! - Apply & Get Direct Reference : IT Acumens - www.itacumens.com

Bala Ganesh

Aug 7, 2008, 2:57:05 AM8/7/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com

7 Aug2008 - Good Morning Acumens

                   Job Alert

SEND SMS ACUMENS to 97890 64758 to get instant updates of Walk-ins & Reference

Please add your Email to our subscription box to get frequent updates of Jobs with Direct reference.

Dear Acumens,
Following is a list of the fresher and experienced Jobs Opportunities for you.

(Walk-Ins) @ Mphasis Freshers For Customer Support On Aug 6 - Sep 5
Bengaluru/Bangalore

Position: Customer Support

(FRESHERS) Wipro Conducting Off campus For Freshers - Apply Soon!!!

For All Graduates (B.Sc / B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc)
Walkin Interview @ HCL in Chennai on 10nd August 2008
Chennai

Skill: C#,ASP.Net,SQL Server
Experience : 2 - 8 Year

(Walk-Ins) @ CCS SOFT TECH Freshers For Software Engineer Trainee On 3-9 Aug

Chennai

Experience : 0-1 Years

Recruitment for Software Engineer Trainee
Walkin-Engineering freshers-globalcode technologies - 8 Aug–14 Aug 2008 - Hurry !!
South India

Experience Required : 0 - 5 Years

Skills Required : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech

Satyam BPO Limited Customer Support Executive Walkin - Candidates Hurry !!
Bangalore

- Work Experience: 6 months to 18 months of exp in an MNC.
- Freshers / BE / Btech / MBA are not eligible

Refer your 10 friends to our forum and get Mobile Top up Daily

Mobile Coupon

Free Registration @ Your Name

New User - Register Here!!!

Existing User - Click Here!!!

Why Login? Why Subscribe?
Copyright -IT Acumens-08
*Terms & Condition ! Apply.

Regards,
IT Acumens & Team

If you want to unsubscribe to from IT Acumens News and other Newsletters, Click here