(FRESHERS) Mega walkin @ Leading Companies - Chennai - Hurry Up!!! - www.itacumens.com

Kalyana Raman

Mar 7, 2008, 5:01:12 AM3/7/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may unsubscribe here

Mega walkin @ Leading Companies - Chennai

VT Manpower Consultancy Services undertakes recruitment of all verticals in almost all the sectors like IT, BPO/ KPO, Banking and Insurance, FMCG and FMCD, Logistics, Stock Broking, Shares, Retail, Telecom, Engineering Industries of all types like Electronics, Chemical , Civil, Automobiles, Construction etc, Hotels and Hospitality, Airways, Media, Press, Advertisement, Cement, Steel, Projects, Education, Fashion Industry etc.

VT Manpower Conducting Mega Walk in Mela for the leading companies from

10th March 2008 to 15th March 2008

Walk in Time: 9 AM to 3.00 PM.

"VT MEGA WALK-IN MELA", where all the leading companies are participating in the drive:

10th March 2008 – Monday

Slash Support (Leading Call Center MNC)

11th March 2008 – Tuesday

HTMT (Hinduja Group) (Voice and Non – Voice process)

12th March 2008 – Wednesday

Optimus (Polaris Group of Company- Domestic Call Center for Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi and Kannada)

India Infoline (Domestic Tamil Call Center)

13th March 2008 – Thursday

Altech BPO (One of the Best Employers)

14th March 2008 – Friday

Sutherland Global Services (World's Ranking 1st BPO)

15th March 2008 – Saturday

HCL BPO (One of the Top 3 BPO awarded by NASSCOM)

Job Profile:-

Qualification:

Any Graduation (For Sutherland / Altech BPO)

(10 + Diploma) or (12 + Diploma) or Any Graduates (For Optimus / Sparsh / India Infoline / HTMT)

(10+2+Diploma) or Any Graduates (For HCL / Slash Support)

Note: BE/B Tech/MCA cannot apply for Sparsh/Reliance/Optimus/HTMT

No of Openings: More than 100 Positions

Salary: 4k to 15k for Freshers.

Job Location: Chennai

VT Manpower Conducting Mega Walk in Mela for the leading companies from

10th March 2008 to 15th March 2008

Walk in Time: 9 AM to 3.00 PM.

We also have Part time jobs with one of the leading Banking Sector (HDFC)

Interviews are conducted on Every Friday and Saturday from 5pm to 7pm.

We are also looking for HR Executives for our Concern.

Reference : IT Acumens.com

Walk in Venue:

VT Manpower Consultancy Services Private Limited.

4E, Mandira Apartments (Poineer Homes),

Opp. BOSCH,

23A, North Boag Road,

T-Nagar, Chennai-17

http://www.vtmanpower.com/

Phone: 64548796/9941950444

Land Mark:

1. Near Residency Tower
2. Next to Kovai Palamuthir Nilayam

3. Gangothri Ice Cream Parlor

Click Here : Apply NOW!!!

For More Articles ->  Click Here to Download

For More Videos ->  Click here

Click here to  - >        Play Games in online

        Few List of Users Registered with IT Acumen's

* Get connected with all the Friends on Team "IT Acumens"

[ Forum-Help Mail Box & Other Services Contact Us  • Tell-A-FriendSitemap ]

© 2005 -   IT Acumens
A Free Resource Sharing Place For Engineers.

Kalyana Raman

Mar 8, 2008, 4:35:14 AM3/8/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com