Hamer + Markolin in severe dispute with Ventegodt + Merrick

Nomen Nescio

Jun 3, 2007, 4:10:08 AM6/3/07
Sorry, I don't speak Italian. I only can bring you the
latest news about the lies of Hamer and Markolin.

See for yourself. The links do work.

Autor Thread - Seiten: -1-
000
01.06.2007, 11:21 Uhr
Rauchwolke

Hier der heute (am 1.6.07) geloeschte comment von Hamer (amici...@hotmail.com) auf der Leserbriefseite des scientific world journal:

Posted 30th May 2007

Beginn Zitat:
Dr. med. Mag. theol. Ryke Geerd Hamer
Posted 30th May 2007

Dear Gentlemen: Since I have been so often 'commented on', allow me, for once, to have my say. For me it is incomprehensible that professors who have ostensibly spent much time to thoroughly acquaint themselves with German New Medicine would write such fuzzy, confused nonsense and on such low level to boot. Yet, they do know that the “Iron Rule of Cancer”, as it was called back then, and the Law of the Two Phases of all Meaningful Special Biological Programs have universal acceptance, as Professor Merrick has recently confirmed. Of course they have universal acceptance because already since 1984 they are commented on in the Talmud and are compulsory for all Jews. Admittedly, at that time we had only those two Biological Natural Laws. As Chief Rabbi Denoun of the Lubavitsch movement assured me in 1986 in Paris, this verification had been carried out at that time by Rabbi Dr. med. Menachem Mendel Schneerson known as the Rebbe (spiritual leader). Together with his staff of Rabbinical physicians, most of whom had previously and later taken part in a series of my seminars in Chambery, he discovered that the New Medicine (now German New Medicine) was without any doubt accurate. Based on these findings, he wrote the accompanying commentary in the Talmud. However, since then German New Medicine has 3 further Biological Natural Laws that logically derive from the first two Natural Laws. Yet, these are questioned - see discussion between Merrick, Ventegodt, Ranshaw, Waltering, Woodring and Castillo, Markolin.
It is mind-boggling to see that a bunch of mature professors cannot achieve in many months what one can accomplish in three days (according to the testimony of Professor Voigt, Dean and Neuroradiologist at the University of Tübingen, 1986 in court), that is to verify the 5 Biological Natural Laws – through reproduction on the next patient’s case. I really have trouble to grasp all this nonsense:

that there are no such things as Hamer Foci and that these are all artifacts. Any competent radiologist with CT equipment can establish within a few minutes what is a Hamer Focus in conflict activity and what is an artifact (they too exist, after all). All he would need to do is to shift a patient's head 5 cm from the center line of the apparatus. An artifact always stays in the middle line of the apparatus and shows through all layers. The Hamer Focus on the other hand always remains at the specific brain location where it biologically belongs.

that something is wrong with the figure of 6000 survivors (of 6500 patients) that had passed through the Burgau Centre. In the meantime, I have been fortunate to obtain copies of all patients’ records from the Office of the District Attorney of Vienna Neustadt. It is absolutely correct that more than 90% of the desperately ill patients survived 4-5 years. By myself I surely could never have verified this. 3. that, according to Professor Joav Merrick, the "Jewish Intellectual" Aaron Antonovsky published already in 1985 (4 years after Hamer and 1 year after my book "Cancer. Disease of the Soul", 1984) his Pathogenesis and Salutogenesis - and that this should be considered contemporary with Hamer. Also, Rabbi Sabbah of Marseille, the chief robber of my intellectual property, attended my Chambery seminars at least 20 times between 1984 and 1990. Subsequently, he "re-discovered” German New Medicine - without ever acknowledging my authorship. And it was this character who initiated a bogus court case against me, together with his friend, the highest-ranking Rabbi in France and judge in Chambery, François Bessy (friend of the former French President Sarkozy). Their accusation was that 10 years earlier I was supposed to have instigated 4 patients into German New Medicine, solely by their reading of my books - a few days before their death by Chemo - despite the fact that I had not been in France in 13 years. The sentence: 3 years of incarceration. Time and time again, I was urged to recant and surrender German New Medicine (to the Rabbis?). This happened in the largest and most brutal prisons in Europe, Fleury-Merogis, administrated by Jews.

the incessant chitchat about anti-Semitism. When all the Jew of this world may (even MUST) practice German New Medicine and they then have a 98% chance to survive ... and when Dr. Schneerson decreed in 1984 that non-Jews should be prevented from enjoying the benefits of German New Medicine and (should) succumb to 98% because of Chemo and Morphine - to the tune of 1500 per day in Germany alone ... well, why call this anti-Semitism when my non-Jewish fellow countrymen and women also want to survive with my "German" New Medicine - not just the Jews? Is it uttering anti-Semitism when one expresses this wish and even claims it as one's right? I am neither racist nor anti-Semitic. I cannot be bribed. I am only the tribune of all patients - Jews and non-Jews alike. We all have the right to have our health restored with German New Medicine. But when I see that Jews have perpetrated the most horrible crime in world history, then I have something against those Jews who pretend everywhere to be the persecuted victims - even when you and your friends would like to see me incarcerated once again for "inciting the public" (prosecuting attorney Cottbus) - to see me muzzled because I am exposing this crime for what it is.

It is also an indecency trying to indiscriminately throw German New Medicine into the same pot with so-called holistic or complementary medicine, using the rationale: "... it has so many aspects [of it] in accordance with established knowledge of holistic and complementary medicine". You simply cannot mix these, doing this is in fact very dangerous for the patients! "German New Medicine" has existed for the past 26 years and so far it has been officially and publicly verified 30 times. It is a coherent and logical system that comprises not a single hypothesis and it is, for all intents and purposes, in itself complete. One should really no longer doubt that German New Medicine is scientifically accurate - not after 30 verifications - because otherwise the Jewish fellow believers would hardly practice GNM on themselves with 98% success. But all that is even worse: The explicit order of the World Chief Rabbi Schneerson that the New Medicine should be denied to non-Jews (as I was told in 1986 by Rabbi Ben Denoun-Danow Josue in the presence of a witness) reduces this "messianic" World Chief Rabbi to the level of the worst mass murderer of all time. You see, not only did all Rabbis in the world follow his commandments, but all the Jewish oncologists, head physicians and professors had also been instructed to conceal the discoveries of GNM vis-à vis their non-Jewish patients. The same goes for all chief editors of the press and other media who furthermore conducted a historically unequalled knowledge suppression campaign against German New Medicine in general and against me in particular (miracle healer, charlatan, etc.), and this also includes all judges, attorneys, and authorities who collectively co-support this crime.

The problem - or rather that of the Jewish denomination - is that in the meantime we have come to know about these collusions. Of necessity, that could create a global anti-Semitic sentiment, something they themselves will have to answer for because the Israelis could, due to their covert prohibition of German New Medicine, end up to be shunned by all of humanity for centuries to come. Thus they not only would have to fear the relatives of the victims but also the "Army of the Dead". Since all Jews, including also (Rabbi?) Prof. Merrick, have for 23 years very well known that "German New Medicine" is accurate, and that the brothers and sisters in faith survive their cancer with German New Medicine at a rate approaching 98%, it comes down to fraud and "mass murder" (as Prof. Niemitz formulated it in his testimony). One could also call this a "veritable extermination". As a theologian I know the Talmud and particularly the passages where the hate against the rest of humanity comes to the surface; but I also know that in the Talmud the gravest penalties are prescribed for those whose murder and fraud become known and who have thereby violated the respect and reputation of all Jews in the world.

Do you think even for one moment that one could prevent the disclosure of this crime against billions of non-Jewish patients by continuing to hush up the truth, falsify German New Medicine, slander or even murder me? It is only a question of time until the ever-expanding resentment of patients or relatives against the fellow believers results in the latter ending up in a tailspin. Personally, I would have thought Jews to be more intelligent. Gentlemen, even if you pretend to be compelled sooner or later to verify German New Medicine for its accuracy - I would be surprised if you have the courage to include my present deliberations in your discussion forum. A wise man told me: You are the only one, who can say it, You are the only one, who may say it, and, You are also the only one, who MUST say it. Sincerely, Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer Specialized in Internal Medicine, banned from practicing for the past 21 years, because of refusal to renounce the "Iron Rule of Cancer" and "non-conforming to conventional medicine".

Ende Zitat

(Die Reihenfolge der einzelnen aufgeteilten Beitraege ist hier korrigiert)
Seitenanfang Seitenende
Profil || Private Message || Suche Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen || IP
001
02.06.2007, 13:25 Uhr
Rauchwolke

2.6.07:

Die Fortsetzung:

Zitat:
Dr. med. Mag. theol. Ryke Geerd Hamer

Posted 2nd June 2007

"RED CARD" FOR JOAV MERRICK. The deletion of my letter of May 27 from your forum violates even the most basic rules of scientific fairness - and this regards such a serious cause - one that concerns the fate of millions of patients who could survive with German New Medicine. It now becomes abundantly clear that the article by Merrick et al, dated January 5, 2005, (just when they tried to force me in the Jewish-French prison to sign the surrender of German New Medicine) was nothing but a clumsy effort to covertly appropriate for themselves the two prime Biological Natural Laws of German New Medicine (contained since 23 years in Head Rabbi Schneerson's 1984 annotation of the Talmud) by wanting to stir them into the proverbial soup of holistic/alternative/complementary/conventional medicine - mind you - only for the non-believers because Jews have been practicing “GNM pure” all along, worldwide. Now that he has been unmasked, Merrick has scientifically disqualified himself for all time and has drawn for himself and his friends the "red card" because the worst that one can do in science is to deny an opponent his opinion and to replace valid arguments with brute force. Thereby one has managed to transform "Scientific World" into a cheap farce, a huge bluff! However, the crime remains and now becomes even worse because Merrick and his friends seem to be at a loss to present a single argument. They let my accusations go by unchallenged and thereby accept them as true! In Sport, there is a rule: “He who does not even start has already lost.” In Science, there is another rule: “He who gutlessly flees from an argument, has thereby accepted it.” Such cowardice and lack of character can only be despised.--- Dr. med. Mag. theol. Ryke Geerd Hamer, Internist; banned from practicing for the past 21 years because of refusal to renounce the "Iron Rule of Cancer" and "non-conforming to conventional medicine".

----------

Dr. phil. Caroline Markolin

Posted 2nd June 2007

ON MAY 27th, DR. HAMER POSTED ON THIS SITE HIS COMMENTS in regards to the author’s argument that 1. a Hamer Focus is “more likely an artifact”. Dr. Hamer: “Any competent radiologist with CT equipment can establish within a few minutes what is a Hamer Focus in conflict activity and what is an artifact (they too exist, after all). All he would need to do is to shift a patient's head 5 cm from the center line of the apparatus. An artifact always stays in the middle line of the apparatus and shows through all layers. The Hamer Focus on the other hand always remains at the specific brain location where it biologically belongs.” 2. on the argument that ““no case of a cure has been published”. Dr. Hamer: “In the meantime, I have been fortunate to obtain copies of all patients’ records from the Office of the District Attorney of Vienna Neustadt (Austria). It is absolutely correct that more than 90% of the desperately ill patients survived 4-5 years. By myself I surely could never have verified this.” 3. on the incessant accusations of anti-Semitism. – Dr. Hamer began his remarks with: “Since I have been so often 'commented on', allow me, for once, to have my say.” His “say” lasted not more than 48 hours, then it or better he was deleted from the site. The least that could be expected from the editor of a “scientific” journal is to allow everyone to exercise the basic civil right of the freedom of speech.

Ende Zitat
Seitenanfang Seitenende
Profil || Private Message || Suche Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen || IP
002
02.06.2007, 22:41 Uhr
ama
Administrator

We archived the mess which was posted there by Hamer and Markolin.

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/der_kleine_Wurschtl_Ryke_Geerd_Hamer/

URL piece 1:

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/der_kleine_Wurschtl_Ryke_Geerd_Hamer/
Ventegodt_loescht_Hamers_Gefasel.htm

URL piece 2:

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/der_kleine_Wurschtl_Ryke_Geerd_Hamer/
Hamer_und_Markolin_schlagen_wild_um_sich.htm

I added some comments with the truth about Hamer and his lies:

http://www.thescientificworld.com/SCIENTIFICWORLDJOURNAL/toc/TSWJ_ArticleLanding.asp?
jid=0&FromPage=Main&ArticleId=1623&navFrom=Main&From=Result