some doubts

Elena No

Feb 22, 2008, 12:13:13 PM2/22/08
Ciao a tutti, I just discovered this group and I would love to get in
touch with other of his fans.

Eventhough I have discovered him of course by listening Mina, I would
like to know more about him and their relationship, I mean, I supose
they had an excellent one but as Lucio "finished" with Mogol in later
years, what about the other one?

Is there any book or site in which I can get some info?

Thanks!

Simone Dalle Crode

Feb 22, 2008, 12:50:48 PM2/22/08

"Elena No" <fa2...@yahoo.com> ha scritto

> Is there any book or site in which I can get some info?
> Thanks!

http://luciobattisti.50webs.com/
http://www.luciobattisti.info/

Elena No

Feb 25, 2008, 11:42:42 AM2/25/08
On 22 Feb, 14:50, "Simone Dalle Crode" <sim...@alice.it> wrote:
> "Elena No" <fa20...@yahoo.com> ha scritto

> > Is there any book or site in which I can get some info?
> > Thanks!
>
> http://luciobattisti.50webs.com/http://www.luciobattisti.info/

Thanks for your help!