Puranjana's (PADA's) website is down?

Pratyatosa

Jan 28, 2013, 2:16:42 PM1/28/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, tim lee, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu
Dear Prabhus, Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I tried going to Puranjana Prabhu's PADA website, <http://harekrsna.org/>, just now and all that's there is:

Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz

...which is German for:

Here is a new website

What's going on?

Your servant, Pratyatosa Dasa <http://groups.google.com/group/istagosthi>, <http://causelessmercy.com/>, <http://rtvik.com/>, <http://pratyatosa.com/>, <http://feedacow.com/>, <http://llbest.com/>

Bhakta Mark

Jan 28, 2013, 4:19:07 PM1/28/13
to Prabhupadanuga
hopefully it was hacked.

On Jan 28, 2:16 pm, Pratyatosa <pratyat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Prabhus, Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories
> to Srila Prabhupada!
>
> I tried going to Puranjana Prabhu's PADA website, <http://harekrsna.org/>,
> just now and all that's there is:
>
> *Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz*
>
> ...which is German for:
>
> *Here is a new website*

Pratyatosa

Jan 28, 2013, 11:11:42 PM1/28/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, tim lee, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu
It seems that none of the http://www.harekrsna.org/ web pages are there anymore. Hopefully, there's a backup somewhere.

According to <http://whois.net/whois/harekrsna.org>:

Last Updated On:28-Jan-2013 03:05:32 UTC
Expiration Date:09-Apr-2014 15:36:35 UTC
Registrant Name:Heinz Schindler
Registrant Street1:Laemmergarten  2

Who is
Heinz Schindler?

Did you forget to renew your registration
, Puranjana Prabhu?

Ys, Ptd

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Bhakta Mark <markm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
hopefully it was hacked.

tim lee

Jan 30, 2013, 10:49:05 PM1/30/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu
The web site was being run in Germany by Urdhvaga dasa. I am not sure what he is doing with it, but as soon as we find out we will let you know. ys pd

Pratyatosa

Jan 31, 2013, 1:44:03 AM1/31/13
to urdh...@aol.com, istag...@googlegroups.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, tim lee, Bhakta Michael
Dear Urdhvaga Prabhu, PAMHO. AGTSP!

Now 13,000+ Google links no longer work!

(See: <http://bit.ly/XlVkBf>)

What's going on?

Your servant, Pratyatosa Dasa

raine...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2013, 8:03:00 AM2/1/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, urdh...@aol.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, tim lee, Bhakta Michael

Dear Prabhus, pamho, all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Urdhvaga prabhu sent me a note that in the next days he wants to shut down prabhupadanugas.eu too. Either I'll take the domain on my name or it will be closed. Years ago I told him several times that I cant have a Hare Krishna domain on my name since I'm having school children and in our country ISKCON is known as criminal cult. So I don't know what to do, basically this domain is up for grabs. Either have Urdhvaga pr delete the domain, or, find somebody else under whose name this domain can be re-registered. It would stay on the same server (http://www.moweb.ch/cms/index.php?id=startseite) or can be moved to any other server (wordpress datbase). From begin with this website wasnt mean't for permanent condition, but to shut it down just now might be a short laugh for Rocana&co....

This domain was started by Urdhvaga pr, Acchedya pr, Atmavidya pr, Gaurkishor pr. They asked me to be webmaster, install an interactive website, keep it going and post submitted articles. I never considered this website as my website. Personally I think it is not a good moment to shut it down at the present moment.
Thanks for any suggestion!
Somebody recently said that mainly Chinese people read it. This is not correct, according google analytics it is Indians, then US, then EU. In any case, I always thought that Puranjana pr is in touch with Urdhvaga pr since they made this huge archive of ISKCON history at harekrsna.org. 2 years ago I noticed that Urdhvaga pr somehow lost interest but I though he might just relax after too much work in cyberspace.
On the other hand if you all figure this website isnt required anymore then I unanimously recognize your opinion and thank for the confidence you have placed in posting at prabhupadanugas.eu.

ys
rm

Pratyatosa

Feb 1, 2013, 9:05:22 AM2/1/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, urdh...@aol.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, tim lee, Bhakta Michael
Dear Rammohan Prabhu, PAMHO. AGTSP!

Urdhvaga Prabhu has been doing a great job, but if it has become too much of a burden for him, why does it have to be all or nothing? Why not slow it down like <http://chakra.org/> or put it on hold with all of the links still there like <http://vnn.org/>?

Your servant, Pratyatosa Dasa

Pratyatosa

Feb 1, 2013, 9:34:38 AM2/1/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, urdh...@aol.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, tim lee, Bhakta Michael
<http://prabhupadavision.com/> is another example of a devotee news site which has been put on hold.

Ys, Ptd

raine...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2013, 9:57:16 AM2/1/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, urdh...@aol.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, tim lee, Bhakta Michael
Dear Pratyatosa Prabhu, PAMHO, AGTSP!
Hopefully Urdhvaga pr can explain himself what happened. He always figured that I'm not sufficiently informed what's really going on, so he won't listen to me. If Puranjana pr can't get in touch with him, I don't know who can..
I always asked him if he needs laxmi to keep things going and he said, no, these domains are real cheap.
There must be some other reason for this decision.
He surely made a backup what can be put online at any server.
Yes, you are right, to just delete harekrsna.org might look like, yes, it was a mistake.
Btw, we did not even get one thanks from Madhudvisa for posting a permanent link to his store, what to speak of financial support..

Your servant
rmd

tim lee

Feb 1, 2013, 10:13:33 AM2/1/13
to raine...@gmail.com, istag...@googlegroups.com, urdh...@aol.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, Bhakta Michael

Dear prabhus, I have not heard from Urdhvaga prabhu in quite some time. He had said he was thinking of shutting down Harekrsna.org but said it should continue for some more time, but he did not specify how much more time. I wish he would have informed me he was taking it down so we could pull off some off the important documents and so on, and make a back up of the site. Other than that, if he has a back up of the site I hope he will send that to me. Other than that, if someone wants to register Prabhupadanugas eu in my karmi name and address I have no objection to that. ys pd

Pratyatosa

Feb 1, 2013, 4:00:30 PM2/1/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, raine...@gmail.com, urdh...@aol.com, in...@prabhupadanugas.eu, Bhakta Michael
Dear Puranjana Prabhu, some of the harekrsna.org website may be recoverable using Yahoo cache. For example, try going to:

http://yhoo.it/11uofEk

I got 941 results, and it looks like almost all of them have a "Cached" option. Better hurry though. They are not going to be there forever.

Yahoo advanced search may also help. For example:

http://yhoo.it/WkbY6W

Ys, Ptd

Pratyatosa

Feb 7, 2013, 9:13:45 PM2/7/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, tim lee, rainer hahn, mark mclaughlin
Dear Prabhus, Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

<http://harekrsna.org/> is back, but not for long I've been told.

To download the entire website in one fell swoop, download and install a free program called HTTrack (http://www.httrack.com/).

You only need to enter 2 things:

1. A project name such as 1.

2. "http://harekrsna.org/" for the URL ("Web Address") of the website to be downloaded.

It will then put the website files in "C:\My Web Sites\1\harekrsna.org" by default.

raine...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2013, 4:56:37 AM2/9/13
to istag...@googlegroups.com, tim lee, rainer hahn, mark mclaughlin
Dear Prabhus, PAMHO, all glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Shut down of prabhupadanugas.eu was put off till August. So next steps will  be to optimize adds of prabhupadanugas.eu.
This website has daily about 70% of people who stumble in via google. To simply post articles only insiders of ISKCON's controversy can understand would not work off this clientele's expectation.
On the other hand there has to be efficient updates about the Prabhupadanuga advance.

Madhudvisa heard about the recent discussion of prabhupadanugas.eu being shut down and kept silent. So he figures these are total idiots. Few years ago he was introduced as aspiring Prabhupadanuga whose web-shop (krishnastore.eu) should be supported. This we did by posting a permanent add what meanwhile caused lots of criticism.
Similar like Saksi-Gopal (former B-I-F general), Madhudvisa mutated into something undefinable.
The owner of prabhupadanugas.eu domain did not say explicitly that money would solve the issue of closing down this website, but it is fact, it costs money. Best would be to have ritvik accepted by ISKCON soon. So rather than supporting folks who eventually kick us in the butt - like Tamohara, Sri Mukunda, Naara Narayana, Madhudvisa, Saksi-Gopal, we rather should post adds for ISKCON's Vrindavan goshala? Thanks for any ideas!
(google adds isnt a good idea since they come up with all kind of crazy adds)

ys

rm