Re: Sampradaya Sun totally anti-ritvik [response to Rocan]

Pratyatosa

Aug 27, 2010, 4:37:38 AM8/27/10
to istag...@googlegroups.com, suryadevi, s...@harekrsna.com
---------- Forwarded (with permission) ----------
From: Pratyatosa <praty...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: You were right!
To: Ken McLEOD <kurmano...@live.com>

Dear Kurma Prabhu, Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Wow! I'm surprised that he deleted all of your old articles!

Have you read what he posted on the forum?:

Sampradaya Sun totally anti-ritvik [response to Rocan]

(He says in the above, "We'll publish any pro-Rtvik piece that meets any of these three criteria:  a) provides new evidence, b) provides new arguments, or c) shares new realizations on the Rtvik debate.  That's it." But that's not true. <http://rtvik.com/> satisfies these requirements, but he refuses to publish anything which even has a link to that website!)

Sampradaya Sun totally ant-ritvik

Your servant, Pratyatosa Dasa

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Ken McLEOD <kurmano...@live.com> wrote:
Dear Pratyatosa Dasa Please accept my humble obeisances All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Just to let you know prabhu that you were right about Rocana. I wrote a pro ritvik article and sent it into the Sampradaya Sun and Rocana rejected it and then wrote to me a whole lot of insults and accused me of still following kirtanananda, which is simply rubbsih I have not seen or heard from kirtanananda since 2002, but this was a way in which Rocana could make himself feel at ease in rejecting my ritvik article which hit a raw nerve with him. He has also deleted all of my articles from his site, about which he said to me .."this is my site and I will do whatever I please."  Well so much for his garbage about giving devotees a facility for freedom of speech his site is just as bad as the whole bogus guru philosophy, he has an agenda...his own agenda! You know what , I don't care a fig and I am, actually feeling a bit better within myself since this happened. I have always been a bit of a loner so I am certainly not going to give up my attachment to Srila Prabhupadas lotus feet because of Rocana. I should have listened to you earlier.
thanks prabhu
your fallen servant
Kurma

s...@harekrsna.com

Aug 27, 2010, 4:55:48 AM8/27/10
to Pratyatosa, kurmano...@live.com, istag...@googlegroups.com, suryadevi, s...@harekrsna.com
Kurma dasa, you've sunk to a new low. You have become an abject liar. We
haven't deleted a single one of your articles. Go to the Editorials Index
page and search "Kurma" -- there are dozens and dozens of them there --
ALL that we have ever printed. We haven't removed a one of them. You
have now proven beyond a shadow of doubt to be a total liar and
manipulator. There's no way this allegation was just a "mistake". I
don't know what's come over you, but you seem to have lost your mind. I'm
very sorry to see this happen to you.

We were going to let this chapter with you drop, fade into history, but
now that we see you're spreading dead lies like this one, we're going to
have to publish an article for the record about our exchanges with you.
That, too, is unfortunate.

> ---------- Forwarded (with permission) ----------
> From: Pratyatosa <praty...@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM
> Subject: Re: You were right!
> To: Ken McLEOD <kurmano...@live.com>
>

> Dear Kurma Prabhu, Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All
> glories to Srila Prabhupada!
>
> Wow! I'm surprised that he deleted all of your old articles!
>
> Have you read what he posted on the forum?:
>
> Sampradaya Sun totally anti-ritvik [response to

> Rocan]<http://groups.google.com/group/istagosthi/browse_thread/thread/9ca809442345e52e/2b57b90077ade4eb?lnk=gst&q=rocana+ritvik#2b57b90077ade4eb>

> (He says in the above, "We'll publish any pro-Rtvik piece that meets any
> of
> these three criteria: a) provides new evidence, b) provides new
> arguments,
> or c) shares new realizations on the Rtvik debate. That's it." But that's
> not true. <http://rtvik.com/> satisfies these requirements, but he refuses
> to publish anything which even has a link to that website!)
>
> Sampradaya Sun totally

> ant-ritvik<http://groups.google.com/group/istagosthi/browse_thread/thread/cfb86a9d60b4f2e2/d4e754ef9b5b65b1?lnk=gst&q=suryadevi#d4e754ef9b5b65b1>

tim lee

Aug 27, 2010, 12:49:07 PM8/27/10
to istag...@googlegroups.com, Pratyatosa, ange...@yahoo.com, kurmano...@live.com, istag...@googlegroups.com, suryadevi, s...@harekrsna.com
Dear prabhus, Rocana often cites his behind the scenes authority -- Satsvarupa
Dasa Goswami -- that Srila Prabhupada "was not clear." Rocana was thus helping
SDG with his whacky "guru reform" where they re-instated Bhavananda. Rocana
loves to post articles by folks like Kailasha chandra, the person who says we
have to leave California in 1982 because it was soon to fall into the ocean,
hence we need to live in Moab, Utah. Rocana has never untethered himself to
these whack-doodle folks. Of course, even any five year old child in the
USA could defeat Rocana's idea that the pure devotees are posthumous dead guys,
since even a five year old knows that people like Jesus are eternal. Rocana
thinks that his guru is a dead carcass, since he is part of the Gaudiya Matha's
"kill guru and become (a living) guru." My guru is the dead and gone guy, that's
all Rocana has said for the past 35 years. No, Rocana's brain is dead and gone,
not the acharyas.

Rocana always cites his real authority SDG that Srila Prabhupada is
"posthumous." Anything that is written by Rocana could just as easily have been
written by his real hero, Pranada grabbling SDG, and maybe SDG is, it seems that
Rocana's ghost writer is SDG. And the reason Rocana is always confused for 35
years is that his guru SDG is a Dizzie Gillespie fan.

Rocana cites his GBC heros like Tamal that worship of Srila Prabhupada as the
guru is "the church of ritvk" because we need to worship Rocana's real idea,
ooops, SDG's living stool bags bodily existing person program. Meanwhile, all of
the children were getting molested while Rocana was busy serving his hero Tamal
and their "guru reform" "repair shop for acharyas" program. Rocana was in the
acharya repair pit stop waiting for his acharyas to drop out of the race so he
could "reform" and fix them, since acharyas need an overhaul repair from time to
time.

So while we were busy exposing the molesting gurus, Rocana was hard at work
gathering wrenches so he could repair his molester messiahs -- and allow their
molester messiahs program to continue. Of course, the real reason Rocana never
prints stuff from PADA is: we exposed Rocana and his SDG guru fix and repair
program many years ago, and we exposed the fact Rocana is simply a parrot of
SDG. Rocana basically dislikes PADA because we have exposed all of his living
guru programs as frauds, so he never publishes our stuff because we are exposing
that his living guru project is full of deviants and child molesters, ok maybe a
few Moab Utah nut cases, that is why he boycotts us. We exposed him, of course
any five year old could defeat him anyway, not much to expose here?

He says we are the church or ritvik, just like his heroes like NM and Tamal say
that. Yep, SDG says that, Narayana Maharaja says that, Rocana is simply their
parrot / tool for the past 35 years. SDG has become a nihilist, there is no need
to worship Srila Prabhupada, that is the posthumous church idea, and there is no
need to follow the GBC with their headache gurus, there is no need for nothing,
mayavada and sunnyavada. Nihilism. OK, might as well go to the Gaudiya Matha,
Rocana's real scheme, send people to find a living guru somewhere else, leave
ISKCON, abandon ship. Go elsewhere to find a live guru, and he has done a good
job, most of the temples are empty thanks to Rocana's plan of sending them off
to find another guru somewhere else, Rocana policy has thus almost emptied the
whole organization and he is shaking down the few hold outs to get them to leave
on the quest to get another guru somewhere else. Rocana has empited ISKCON to
almost nothing, and he is mad, there are still one ot two bodies left there,
this is evil, we must get them out of ISKCON to find a live guru, in Moab Utah
or anywhere else.

Rocana said he wanted to debate with us, but he could not even answer our first
question, who is your current living guru? He is a bluffer, he has no living
guru, he is at best a nihiliist, he wants people to worship nobody, not the GBC,
not Srila Prabhuipada, he is promoting worship of nothing and no one, because
worship of the pure devotee is "not part of the tradition" which of course makes
Rocana a disciple of SDG and even Tirtha maharaja of the Gadiya Matha. SDG is a
nihilist who reads Camus, and Rocana simply cites SDG every single time. The
reason Rocana cannot debates us is we already defeated his guru SDG years ago.
Anyway not to worry, send me your articles and I'll gladly print them on my
blog. ys pd

Pratyatosa

Aug 27, 2010, 2:13:36 PM8/27/10
to s...@harekrsna.com, kurmano...@live.com, istag...@googlegroups.com, suryadevi, tim lee
Dear Rocana Prabhu, you say that Kurma Prabhu is an "abject liar," but this doesn't make any sense. If he was lying, then why would he give me permission to post his email on the forum, knowing that you might read it and knowing that you might reply to it? Why not give him the benefit of the doubt and simply say that he made an honest mistake?

You, on the other hand, say
"We'll publish any pro-Rtvik piece that meets any of these three criteria:  a) provides new evidence, b) provides new arguments, or c) shares new realizations on the Rtvik debate," and yet you refuse to publish any article which contains a link to <http://rtvik.com/>! <http://rtvik.com/> definitely satisfies one or more of your 3 requirements, and yet you refuse to allow even a link to it!

So, who is the real liar here?

Also, in your letter to Madhavananda Prabhu (<http://groups.google.com/group/istagosthi/msg/6cd525fd0fd14e84>), you say, "I believe both Puranjana and Pratyatosa, well-known Rtviks (albeit extremely unphilosophical characters), ..." In other words, you regard yourself as being "an extremely philosophical character" but isn't this a disqualification for being a disciple of Srila Prabhupada:

"... before the Spiritual Master a dullheaded fool is required, an over intelligent disciple is not a very good qualification. Even Caitanya Mahaprabhu presented himself as a dullheaded fool in front of his Spiritual Master and faithfully chanted Hare Krishna." (Letter to Satsvarupa, Audust 8, 1973)

You are constantly putting down both the ritviks and the ISKCON "guru" club. Both of these groups are actually doing something positive to help spread Srila Prabhupada's beloved Hare Krishna Movement. It seems to me that the prime motivation behind everything that you do is to simply try to puff yourself up by putting everyone else down. Where is your example of a positive alternative that you feel that you can support or of a "living" guru that you feel that you can support? As far as I know, there are none. Am I right?

Your servant, Pratyatosa Dasa

Ken McLEOD

Aug 27, 2010, 9:44:38 PM8/27/10
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pratyatosa Dasa Please accept my humble obeisances All glories to Srila Prabhupada

As suspected I have already recieved a pretty much threatening email from Rocana Dasa, he say's he is going to publish an article about me on the Sun to because he say's I am spreading lies. I am telling the truth about my articles just yesterday I tried to open many of my articles at the SS and this is what happened, I clicked on my article and instead of the article opening I was taken to the front editorial page. If I scrolled down the editorial page to one of my articles and clicked on it there, the same thing happened, instead of my article opening the front editorial page opened. I have no reason to lie about this, and it is the only reason that I wrote to you about it. I am not that computer literate I do not exactly understand how these things work, however I suspect that Rocana would be able to do this and then undo it if he wanted to.
If he writes about me at the SS I doubt very much that he would give me the couresty to respond.

your fallen servant
Kurma

--
You have received this email because you are a member of the Google Prabhupadanuga Group. To post to our group for all the world to see, send an email to <istag...@googlegroups.com>. Getting too many emails? Please go to <http://groups.google.com/group/istagosthi/subscribe> and change your email settings, or request Pratyatosa Dasa (praty...@gmail.com) to change your settings for you. To cancel your membership, send an email to <istagosthi+...@googlegroups.com>. For more options, go to <http://groups.google.com/group/istagosthi>.

Pratyatosa

Aug 28, 2010, 12:34:44 AM8/28/10
to istag...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kurma Prabhu, please try the following:

1. Go to <http://harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/editorials.htm>, as Rocana Prabhu suggested.

2. Right click on the page, and select "Select All."

3. Right click again, and select "Copy."

4. Paste the captured text into a text editor which counts the search and replace results, such as Notepad2 or Metapad.

5. Enter "by kurma" as the search string and "by kurma" as the replacement string.

6. Click "Replace All."

7. The result is 238 replacements, which means that you are a very prolific writer! :-)

I tried clicking on a few of your links and all of them worked.

Therefore, it seems to me that you not a liar, like Rocana claims, but have simply made an honest mistake, perhaps motivated by unjustified paranoia.

Your servant, Pratyatosa dasa

Anirudh

Oct 3, 2010, 4:53:22 AM10/3/10
to Prabhupadanuga
Pratyatosa Prabhu,
Your Are Spot On In Judging that Rocana Prabhu is 100% Anti-Ritvik.The
Article which has been published by me in my blog was sent to
Sampradaya Sun as early as 29th September 2009 after which it was sent
to you. But till date he has failed to publish the same which is
deliebrate i think. Even my E-Mail ID has been blocked as each time
the mail gets bounced. I sent by blog article to Rocana Last Week and
it again got bounced. So Rocana is Full Against Ritvik.

You Aspiring Sevak,
Anirudh Das