Gsearch not indexing

已查看 54 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Danny_Joris

未读,
2011年11月17日 10:02:092011/11/17
收件人 islandora
I've set up this VM in June and I managed to ingest about 7 demo
objects. I'm trying to add a few objects again, but they don't get
indexed into solr.

What can I do to debug this? I can access the following pages:
(meaning everything is up and running?)
http://localhost:8084/fedoragsearch/
http://localhost:8084/solr/admin/
http://localhost:8084/fedora/admin/

Serhiy Polyakov

未读,
2011年11月17日 15:45:372011/11/17
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com
Try manually:

http://localhost:8084/fedoragsearch/rest

See what you have:
browseIndex > Browse by PID

Try to update:
updateIndex > updateIndex fromFoxmFiles

Consider delete
updateIndex > updateIndex CreateEmpty (it may ask to stop Tomcat and
delete index manually though)

If these work than look if Fedora Messaging is on. Last thing is to
look at Solr index lock behavior (solr/conf/solrconfig.xml)

Serhiy

> --

Danny_Joris

未读,
2011年11月18日 10:11:142011/11/18
收件人 islandora
Thanks, I was able to index manually.

I think Fedora Messaging is on - I checked fedora.fcfg and found this:
<module role="org.fcrepo.server.messaging.Messaging"
class="org.fcrepo.server.messaging.MessagingModule">
<param name="enabled" value="true"/>

I'm not sure what the lock behaviour is all about in solrconfig.xml,
but I found these occurrences:
<lockType>single</lockType>
<unlockOnStartup>false</unlockOnStartup>

Danny

Serhiy Polyakov

未读,
2011年11月18日 12:37:222011/11/18
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com
Danny,

In Solr 1.4 I did not do anything about lock reconfigure and index
update worked.

Locking was only Solr 3.4 problem. I tried to alter options you
mentioned but it did not help in all modes (ingest/update/delete). So
in Solr 3.4 I had to uncomment
autoCommit
in solrconfig.xml

Serhiy

Danny_Joris

未读,
2011年11月18日 13:08:492011/11/18
收件人 islandora
I'm running Solr 1.4

Danny

Serhiy Polyakov

未读,
2011年11月18日 13:20:342011/11/18
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com
Some other problem than. By the way indicator of locking problem to me
was appearance of "writelock" file or something like that in index
directory after ingesting an object via Islandora.

Serhiy

回复全部
回复作者
转发