iScroll with jQTouch (multiple page initalization)

giuliano

Oct 2, 2010, 3:33:21 PM10/2/10
to iScroll
Hi,
I am using jqtouch with iScroll integration, specifically this
version:

http://dev.beedesk.com/jqtouch_iscroll/demos/iscroll/#home

What I can't really understand is how to initialize iscroll for all
the pages in my application.

How you can see here: http://ppmobile.giusi.org/pp-iphone/static/ only
the home page get the iScroll treatment but not all the others.

Could you help me?
Thanks in advance.

DataZombies

Oct 2, 2010, 10:35:59 PM10/2/10
to iScroll
What you seek can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/2fqwu3u
Demo: http://tinyurl.com/2c7k9ql

giuliano

Oct 3, 2010, 2:42:51 PM10/3/10
to iScroll
Hi,

I am using your fork and it works like a charm but for one case. I
have a page with a form (loaded via Ajax) where iScroll is disabled
(as you suggest in the comments in the extension file). Anyway when I
visit this page, I can't scroll at all, the page height seems equal to
the iphone vertical screen estate.

You can see this behavior here: http://ppmobile.giusi.org/pp-iphone/static/

Clicking on "Immobiliare", then "Ville e Appartamenti" and finally on
the "Filtra" button in the top right corner, the form is loaded,
iScroll disappear but the are isn't scrollable anymore (in the normal
way jqtouch allow without tab bars on bottom). Also I noticed that
have the same behavior if I enable iScroll for the page, but this
wasn't the case before using your fork.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

DataZombies

Oct 3, 2010, 8:32:09 PM10/3/10
to iScroll
Looking into this.

DataZombies

Oct 3, 2010, 9:48:23 PM10/3/10
to iScroll
It's fixed. As a "thank you" jqt.bars will now check to see if a form
only has hidden inputs. If it does then the tabbar is NOT hidden. You
can safely remove the 'keep_tabbar' class from your pages that are
like #immobiliare.

Thanks,
djp

DataZombies