FarahNaz, this issue has been discussed here several times. Many
compressed files were found to be infected with malware. The steps
below helped many managers retrieve ZIP files. You could try the same
technique with RAR files and let us know if it works.
Using the "Search" feature I found these instructions that worked for
1) Uploaded "Directory.zip"
2) Attempted to download and got the expected "no such file" results
3) Renamed it to "Directory.txt"
4) Right-clicked and chose "Save Link As..."
5) It then downloaded just fine
6) Renamed the download to "Directory.zip"
7) It then decompressed perfectly
8) Re-compressed as "Directory.tar"
9) That uploaded, downloaded and de-compressed perfectly
On Aug 1, 12:18 pm, FarahNaz wrote: