Friday 13th, the Jerusalem Blogging Day

MJarrar

Feb 15, 2007, 6:47:56 PM2/15/07
to Iraqi Blogodrome
Dear All,

I have a new post on my blog about this - many Arab bloggers have
announced today (Friday) a day to blog about Jerusalem. I ask you for
your contribution in any form; whether it's analytical, news report, a
tour on Palestinian local media, historical reviews, etc...

Today is announced to be Nafeer al-Aqsa by the Imam of Aqsa - sheikh
3ikrima 9abri. All Muslim male adults of Jerusalem are requested to go
to the Aqsa for Friday prayer. Not many good things might happen out
of this...

Me*
http://me-vs-myself.blogspot.com

MJarrar

Feb 15, 2007, 7:10:35 PM2/15/07
to Iraqi Blogodrome
oh, isn't Friday the 13th a horror movie?
or maybe a story?
i dunno... it just sounds like a bad day haha.

13

Feb 15, 2007, 8:47:53 PM2/15/07
to iraqi-bl...@googlegroups.com
13th in Hijri?

----> no horror movie, sorry.. i doubt that serial killer in the movies can understand arabic or figure out the dates of things :))

MJarrar

Feb 15, 2007, 9:00:20 PM2/15/07
to Iraqi Blogodrome
oh!
my bad sight,
it's Friday 16th!
haha, okay you may nevermind.

anarki, it's end of the month already... maybe 27 hijri or 28 ... but
definitely not a full moon night!