Change iPhone wallpaper

Abdellah MOUHOU

Mar 27, 2009, 1:27:29 PM3/27/09
to iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is there a way to change iPhone wallpaper within SDK ?

thanks

Greg Pasquariello

Mar 27, 2009, 3:29:29 PM3/27/09
to iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com
Not currently.  You can save an image to the picture roll and allow the user to set the wallpaper from there, but you can't do it directly.
Regards
-Greg Pasquariello

Phone: (303) 648-1334, Fax: (303) 496-0779, Email: gr...@pasq.net

Jonathan Mships

Mar 27, 2009, 3:38:18 PM3/27/09
to iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com

Is there a way to set a program so when someone unlocks their iphone (i call it the ipopo), they get a reminder message? Maybe a 320x480 graphic? Then they click and/or enter a message, and it's gone? And could possibly go to program settings? Thanks!

====

PointAndChoose! Innovative poster series. Product launch, imminent.
Spread this link: http://tinyurl.com/mships http://mships.com Game to the greatest Earth!
Mships is all about "moves." Creating HappinessOnEarth!
Who will have the greatest Tallyz, in *your* family? Check in, daily. Who will hold the Tallyz? Call them the "Arbitorz."

We have an innovative friendly genuine positive family-friendly poster series where you, your kids, family, point and choose which positive daily actions, you'll do. Hosted by friendly characters & animals who guide you. Whose behavior guides you. They're an inspiration to us all. And so are you. How many moves, every day, will you do? Point and choose! Keep Tallyz, as a family! Who will hold the Tallyz?  At the end of today, who will have the greatest Tallyz? We challenge you.

iDeveloper

Mar 28, 2009, 12:15:32 AM3/28/09
to iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com
Not as on now. There is no way an application (which is NOT an Apple app) can execute without the user starting the app.