Were did all the themes go?

Anthony Cook

Oct 17, 2011, 8:59:02 AM10/17/11
to intype...@googlegroups.com
I am using the latest build of InType and i am wondering were all the default themes went? The older version had lots if i remember rightly.

Martin "Cohen" Balazik

Oct 17, 2011, 10:27:39 AM10/17/11
to intype...@googlegroups.com
The themes are now part of the bundles. (see bundles/Intype.itBundle/themes). Though currently there are only two (Default and Blackboard). We will be adding more a little bit later.

--
Martin "Cohen" Balážik

Benjamin Bloch

Oct 26, 2011, 4:10:24 PM10/26/11
to intype...@googlegroups.com

I haven't tested all of them but the theme I created and use seems to have converted cleanly

mmans

Oct 26, 2011, 4:37:42 PM10/26/11
to intype...@googlegroups.com
You're great! Thank you very much!! :D
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DeeLight

Nov 15, 2011, 4:53:15 PM11/15/11
to intype...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for the themes!

One little problem I found with Solarized (light) when I noticed it didn't show up in Intype was caused by an extra double-quote (title: "HTML: "") on line 432.

After removing the extra double-quote, the theme loads fine, but I noticed that 100% of the text in php files was bold, which seems to be cause by font_style: "bold" on line 405.

Also, unlike Solarized (dark), in Solarized (light), the same html code in a .html file is coloured differently from a .php file.

Finaly, a suggestion for Intype, please sort the themes alphabetically :)

Botond Kis Kovacs

Nov 27, 2011, 6:10:51 AM11/27/11
to intype...@googlegroups.com
Most of these don't seem to work for me. I did modify some old themes before I found this post and basically what you need to do is take the old theme, take the title from the beginning of the theme file and put it at the end instead of the uuid, put the uuid in the file name.

Using this technique they all seem to work. In the uploaded themes when they didn't show up I found that the title was left at the beginning of the theme file. Moving them to the end solved the problem.

Joseph Twumasi

Sep 24, 2012, 1:55:53 AM9/24/12
to intype...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the themes. Works perfectly.