How do I call a cache class method from .NET

Akinyemi A Koyi

Feb 28, 2009, 12:28:29 PM2/28/09
to intersystems...@info2.kinich.com
Hi Guys,
I will like to know how to call a cache method that as arguements and
returns a boolean from a VB .NET application. The method is actually used
for validating a user.

classname.IsValidUser(username,password)

NB: the password is encrypted so I have to decrypt it as well.

I have made the necessary references to the cache .Net namespaces.

I will really appreciate this

Thanks Guys

Cheers

Sukesh Hoogan

Feb 28, 2009, 4:17:20 PM2/28/09
to intersystems...@info2.kinich.com
Akinmeyi

Try

A) Using Factory class of the ActiveX CacheObject.dll

mObject=mFactory.Static("SomePackageName.SomeClassName")
returnSomeValue=mObject.SomeClassMethod(arg1,arg2,,,,)

http://localhost:57772/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GBAX_parts

Regards
Sukesh Hoogan
Bombay, India
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Accounting
- Offshore Development

Jason Warner

Mar 2, 2009, 12:06:12 PM3/2/09
to intersystems...@googlegroups.com
Use the Cache .Net provider. There is a tutorial at
http://localhost:57772/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=TCMP. With
it, you can call any Cache class or method that you would want to.

Jason