Analytics for Demographics?

Programmer SMCHS

Jun 8, 2022, 6:41:21 PM6/8/22
to Interfacing With Aeries
Is there a way to show graphic or list data for demographic information right in the Aeries app?.. like Aeries Analytics. Not power BI, which publishes externally.  I'm looking to show statistics like counts grouped by race, ethnicity, religion, and some user defined fields.

Programmer SMCHS

Jan 24, 2023, 11:10:57 AM1/24/23
to Interfacing With Aeries
This is really disappointing that no one has replied in over six months.

Eric Dannewitz

Jan 24, 2023, 11:30:40 AM1/24/23
to interfacing...@googlegroups.com
I think most people probably would access the SQL directly and query what they want.

Programmer SMCHS

Jan 24, 2023, 11:36:01 AM1/24/23
to Interfacing With Aeries
Are you being facetious?  The whole point is to provide a seamless report in Aeries for users.  Did you really mean to suggest that I teach lay users how to write SQL and grant them all access?!  r do you think the query tool is all that?

Eric Dannewitz

Jan 24, 2023, 11:38:44 AM1/24/23
to interfacing...@googlegroups.com
We have users who interface with the SQL to generate custom reports. Not every teacher, but there are a bunch of admin users who do this to generate data for reporting.

Eric Dannewitz

Technology Assistant/Tech Acalanes Union High School District

District Office Technology Department

Google Cloud Certified Administrator & G Suite

Google Certified Educator Level 1 & 2

p: 925.280.3980 ext 4309

e: edann...@auhsdschools.org

Victoria Bullington

Jan 25, 2023, 10:31:17 AM1/25/23
to Interfacing With Aeries
This group doesn't seem to have a lot of interaction - are you part of the Aeries Talk.io or the Slack group?
Those both seem to be more helpful to me when I need help on something specific like this!

Good luck to you,
Victoria Bullington, AUHSD