As promise, Win7 MD V1.1 is here ^^

AngelicTears

Oct 18, 2009, 10:00:03 AM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
hi all, it's my pleasure to released the 1st BETA of Win7 MD V1.1
in this 1st release, the improvement that have been implanted are
still too little than the actual release, there are other improvement
to be installed in but still testing for the stability and
compitability.
this is the base for the next release, hope u can test it and give ur
result here..

*ChangeLog for V1.1*

- Now the istaller support all major Intel 945 series Device id..so,
no more device ID problems.
- Now inproved performance on other games that is non-source
engine..Source engine games also have slightly improved..
- Better shader performance (up to shader model 2)
- More compitability issues fixed, better stability than V1.0 (tested
using build 7600 windows 7 ultimate)
- Lesser file size, means lighter installation to boost performance.
- Better Video acceleration (PowerDVD, Windows Media Player) than V1.0
- Better PipeOptimization instruction.

remember, this is juz the 1st BETA realeased of the Modded Driver,
More features will be implanted once i got positive respond rearding
the driver.

download link :
available in the download section

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/294638344/GMA_Mod_V1.1.7z

cheers ^^

practicing01

Oct 18, 2009, 10:07:38 AM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
Cool! Can I install these drivers on my vista computer? Thanks for
all of your hard work!

AngelicTears

Oct 18, 2009, 10:20:17 AM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
yup, sure ^^
oh ya, i forgot to said earlier, this driver also now optimized for
vista (not really sure, need some1 to test it ^^)

thanks for all of ur support!!
enjoy gaming ^^
cheers

Espionage724

Oct 18, 2009, 10:46:49 AM10/18/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Aww right when I switch to mac too :p

Good work on the driver btw sounds epic
--
Espionage724 Has A Signature...

shikhar

Oct 18, 2009, 11:25:17 AM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
thankx to reply for my problem as usual

right now i am downloading the new driver and immediately let u know
its response

hope my problem is solved with this on

thankx once again for helping me

DanielPK

Oct 18, 2009, 11:35:53 AM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
a very...very...veryyyyyyyyyyyy big thank U for this :) gonna try it
and report later :P

ptkx x

Oct 18, 2009, 12:07:00 PM10/18/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

shikhar

Oct 18, 2009, 12:08:23 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
ya i test these driver

what i know is that i realize a improvement in frame rate and game
performance

to angelic: my previous problem is solved with this driver and i am
able of using aero along with playing game

Rajiv42182

Oct 18, 2009, 1:36:42 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
Thanks a lot bro.

Many6

Oct 18, 2009, 1:47:47 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
Great Man!!!
You just keep getting it better and better :P
Thanx a Lot Bro!!

Meikj

Oct 18, 2009, 3:28:52 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
It's good to hear that the drivers are still being worked on. I've
just installed them and it's working smoothly -- no crashes or any
errors. Do you have any idea when the final release that includes all
the improvements will be? What are you still testing?

Thanks.

Bholsingh

Oct 18, 2009, 4:54:41 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
gr8 job

i hope HAWX will be more playable

47

Oct 18, 2009, 6:33:16 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx

thanka men ;)

MAD_BEAST

Oct 18, 2009, 6:45:07 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
Good job my young padawan.

lolattheotherguy

Oct 18, 2009, 7:15:18 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
Please, please make x64 version too.
I can't run opengl games (cod1, ut goty in opengl, Blade of darkness,
cs 1.6 in opengl) with any of the existing drivers on Win 7 x64.
Thanks!

MAD_BEAST

Oct 18, 2009, 7:52:35 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
Thats not posible right now we will work on that soon...

AngelicTears

Oct 18, 2009, 8:31:23 PM10/18/09
to INTEL 9xx
thanks for all of ur support ^^

@Meikj
hmm,at the moment there are atill A LOT of improvement to make, but im
pleased to hear positive responds from u guys, 1st of all, im not
gonna make the same mistake that intel did, my drivers will be, and
always will be based on each other..for example this driver, was based
on the Windows 7 MD V1.0...ALL the features that are available in the
V1.0 are also available in the V1.1..with improvement such as
PipeOptimization for example...although it is based on the new driver
8.15.10.1930, the codes and some file from the old V1.0 driver are
still here in V1.1..for performance and stability reason...
The FULL improved V1.1 will include the following features :

- More responsive driver
- More improve performance with other game engine such as Unreal.
Making it more playable juz like Source Engine
- More stability (i love reliability ^^) with the maximum performance
(trying to make the driver A-CRASH-FREE driver ^^)
- Some other features to make the driver as fast as it could without
any stability degration. (Vertex processing mainly)
- Better DX9 performance (shader model 2)
- Trying to implant the Win7 GDI method with the V1.1 driver, making
the graphical process doesnt bottleneck on high demanding games.
(CoD2)

those are my main features on the upcoming Full release...

@lolattheotherguy and other 64bit users
currently im workng on the Full featured driver above, as soon as the
driver are released, the 64bit will be made, but it will take some
time coz of the 64 codes it self, u can play DX games better with my
V1.0 64 bit edition i released earlier..

http://rapidshare.com/files/269096753/950gm_w7_V1.0_64-bit.7z

as for V1.1, as i said, it will take time, hope u can wait ^^

cheers ^^
and happy gaming all

swt

Oct 19, 2009, 12:30:10 AM10/19/09
to INTEL 9xx
Great job, Angelic!

I'm looking forward to the final version!

Is there a rough time we can expect?
> > Thats not posible right now we will work on that soon...- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

AngelicTears

Oct 19, 2009, 1:33:52 AM10/19/09
to INTEL 9xx
Thanks for the support ^^

hmm, the final version of the V1.1 will be roughly done by a week in
production time line, also im gonna make a 2nd BETA b4 the final
release..u can expect the driver to be fully done by the end of this
week, if im not bz with college and stuffs....but yeah, the driver
will be finish in this week as i already done with some of the
codes...

*note
the 2nd BETA will be release 2moro as i have more time 2nite to make
the codes...
and if there is any downside of this 1st BETA, please post it here so
i can fix the problem fast...
at the moment, i have manage to eliminate the flickering bug ( thanks
to shikhar for telling me the problem)

im planning for the driver to be problem FREE, that's y i'm gonna take
more time (than when i did the V1.0) for making the driver almost
perfect...

again thanks for all ur support ^^
wait for the final release and enjoy gaming ^^
cheers for the 9xx revolution ^^

lolattheotherguy

Oct 19, 2009, 5:18:18 AM10/19/09
to INTEL 9xx
thanks a lot, im glad to hear you are planning to mod further the x64
too!
Is there any way with the current drivers to play opengl games?

KinGPin

Oct 19, 2009, 7:58:01 AM10/19/09
to INTEL 9xx
good job Angelic, congrats :D

MentallyStable_ Beast

Oct 19, 2009, 12:37:21 PM10/19/09
to INTEL 9xx
well,,,,,please could anyone give me the link for the 1624
driver???????

i'm going to try anglic;s driver on vista and i'm not sure if it wud
work properly-----

On Oct 19, 4:58 pm, KinGPin <fatihalpteki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> good job Angelic, congrats :D

Shuv

Oct 20, 2009, 12:30:20 AM10/20/09
to INTEL 9xx
well can anyone tell me that can these modded drivers help to remove
messed up textures in crysis ?
and i also want ask can frontlines fuels of war run on gma 950.
is it safe to install Win7 MD V1.1 on vista..
please reply soon..

AngelicTears

Oct 20, 2009, 2:04:58 AM10/20/09
to INTEL 9xx
@Shuv
about the crysis, it should play with no corrupt texture, im not sure
as i dont have crysis installed, u have to test it urself and post the
result here..

frontlines fuels of war, im not very sure, but it should run with no
problem, again post ur result here..

and yeah, it can be safely installed in vista, it also improve 200% -
300% than original vista drivers. also with undefeated stability...
V1.1 are optimized for vista also...

plss report back here and give ur result, thanks

cheers ^^

Espionage724

Oct 20, 2009, 3:02:31 AM10/20/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
200%-300%? That sounds epic lol.

Could someone with similar hardware as mine test Unreal Tournament 2004?

1.6Ghz Single Core
2GB RAM
GMA950

Vash

Oct 20, 2009, 5:06:12 AM10/20/09
to INTEL 9xx
wow can you make 1 for xp ? wow you're really good at his things

Shuv

Oct 20, 2009, 8:26:47 AM10/20/09
to INTEL 9xx
i installed the new modded drivers ...
there was a little performance increase in crysis but the messed up
texture continues..
even in the games like nfs underground 2 old vista modded drivers
performed better than the new drivers.
i will test more games and tell u soon... but nfs undercover still not
playable..
i have gma 950 ,256 mb and i gb ram, intel core 2 duo processor..

Many6

Oct 20, 2009, 2:25:29 PM10/20/09
to INTEL 9xx
Hey Espionage....
I've played UT 2004 even with the 865 (using its modded drivers) on
256mb Ram lol.
I've played it with the 950 too and it works great... You should
really be able to play it easily with those specs :P

Bholsingh

Oct 21, 2009, 10:16:24 AM10/21/09
to INTEL 9xx
i installed these drivers on win 7 home premium but it gave me
degraded performance than MD 1.0
What could be the reason? Games I tested NHS Hot Pursuit 2 and Tom
Clancy's H.A.W.X

MentallyStable_ Beast

Oct 21, 2009, 4:46:03 PM10/21/09
to INTEL 9xx
wow----angelic,,,i tried ur new driver and itz awesome====

here are my results ----

far cry-+5 fps
killing floor-+2 fps
half life 2-+7 fps
fifa 09 +10 fps

i was pretty surprised with the results of fifa 09 ,,,i could now
play with shaders at 2 level,,resolution 800 x 600
and details at medium-----looking forward for pes 10===

however ur driver was bad for my best game ever---oblivion,,,,,
fps reduced by about 3 fps----though i feel that quality has improved
slightly---

thanks anyways---looking forward for the final version---

MentallyStable_ Beast

Oct 21, 2009, 8:47:08 PM10/21/09
to INTEL 9xx
well,,,ooh sry---it also may be that since i changed my hard
disk,,,and patched all the games,,fps increased,,,,but the 10 fps
increase ---definitely the work of ur driver

On Oct 22, 1:46 am, MentallyStable_ Beast <rohan.debadi...@gmail.com>

AngelicTears

Oct 21, 2009, 9:33:03 PM10/21/09
to INTEL 9xx
hi all, first of all thanks for all of ur support and reports, keep em
coming ^^

please notice that before posting an bug, please try to install the
v1.1 without uninstalling V1.0 (if u already have v1.0 installed)
if u havent install any of my driver before, please install V1.0 first
and then install V1.1..

i have read all the issues up until now, here's the list that i
noticed so far
- some old games are not performed well and in the V1.0
- the driver does'nt work well on other version of windows 7 except
ultimate...

i will fixed the driver as soon as possible, and try to improve the
compitability for older game engines, i am very sorry for the issue...

@MentallyStable
it's good to hear ur good news bro...i will fix some issue about
oblivion, i still dont make improvement on oblivion game engine, but i
will make it implanted in the driver for performance...

@Bholsingh
i am sorry for the performance degration, again im making the driver
and tested it using windows 7 ultimate, i will make the driver more
compitable with other versions of windows 7..it is because a known bug
to my codes, my driver sometimes solely depends on Desktop Composition
to make the game fast, im still working on it..u can try install the
v1.1 o top of V1.0, that is installing the v1.1 without uninstalling
the v1.0 driver..

thanks for all ur reports, i will make some fixes based on all of ur
report as soon as possible..

On Oct 22, 8:47 am, MentallyStable_ Beast <rohan.debadi...@gmail.com>

MFC ZERO

Oct 21, 2009, 9:42:43 PM10/21/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
i will be trying this on my new retail win7 pro :)

Rajiv42182

Oct 22, 2009, 4:26:41 AM10/22/09
to INTEL 9xx
i haven't tested any game but my Laptop is running much smoother and
faster than before.Thanks for your driver bro..Thanks a lot.

AngelicTears

Oct 22, 2009, 10:32:44 PM10/22/09
to INTEL 9xx
hi all ^^
ok as promise i have managed to fixed most of the bugs, also added
some new features for the first time in MD history ^^
plss try and report so that i can make the final version a success

*Changelog from 1st BETA
- Better performance for older game engine
- Better Shader Model 2 support, should play most of games that
required SM2.0
- Should work better in other version of windows 7 (Home etc)
- Enabled Increase Fixed Segment for GMA 950 (The First for MD)
(recommended for system with high RAM)
- The driver should be Crash/BSOD free for almost all games
- More performance on processing video overlay on more demanding
format (Avi, Xdiv, Dvix)

it should fixed some of the performance issue on older game engine
(NFS and Oblivion etc), and also works with all version of Windows 7
(Home, Pro, Ultimate).
im still working in the texture bug for the game crysis, and other
mentioned. im not sure if undercover is playable yet as i dont have
that game.

*Note on the Increase Fixed Segment feature*
i noticed a little performance increase with this feature on, also i
recommend for most of system 1gb+...plss compare this feature with the
1st beta of v1.1..if this is faster, i will continue to enable this
feature for my next release...i dont have an accurate result as it is
the first time for an MD to enabled it ^^
again test with ur common game by comparing fps..

and here it is, The final BETA ^^ :

http://rapidshare.com/files/296651629/GMA_Mod_V1.1_FinalBETA.7z

enjoy gaming ^^
cheers ^^

shikhar

Oct 23, 2009, 7:04:27 AM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx
HEY angelic i downloaded the driver and tested and experienced only
little increase in performance

i also have 2gb ram so Fixed Segment feature will automatically
activated on my pc or i have to activate it

lolattheotherguy

Oct 23, 2009, 7:07:28 AM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx
Great news! So now you start makin the x64? ^^

Vash

Oct 23, 2009, 7:16:26 AM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx
wat about for xp?

AngelicTears

Oct 23, 2009, 8:49:45 AM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx
@shikhar
good news ^^
a little performance increase is worthed for our GMA rite? ^^
hmm, basically i enable the Fixed Segment Increase by default..so u
dont need to do anything, it is already enabled ^^

@lolattheotherguy
hmm, the x64 version will be release roughly next week, i have manage
to do 50% of the codes...and also im still working on the final
version of the V1.1 as i dont have enough reports and feedback from u
guys ^^

@Vash
hmm, sorry Vash, i dont make XP drivers, but i WILL try to make one in
the future ^^ as i dont really know XP codes very well...also the XP
driver havent been updated by intel...soo making the driver would mean
making the driver from the scratch, meaning making the dll and codes
by myself, taking a long time and a new project...
until then, u can ask MAD_BEAST and KinGPin..both of my brothers are
an expert in making XP drivers...and also V12 XP driver currently are
the best around

happy gaming ^^

MiiHay

Oct 23, 2009, 7:27:24 PM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx

i have some problems with Doom 3 afther i instaled this driver , it
wont start on vista premium 32 bit

AngelicTears

Oct 23, 2009, 9:38:51 PM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx
what's the error bro??
i need to know...
^^

Vash

Oct 23, 2009, 9:52:00 PM10/23/09
to INTEL 9xx
I already tried modded drivers 1.2 for xp but I dont see any
performance increase in some of me games and stuff...what could be the
problem?

MiiHay

Oct 24, 2009, 2:11:14 AM10/24/09
to INTEL 9xx
it loads the menu and then white screen,somebody should test IDTECH4
engine,hmm.. but the solution could be to reinstal the game.

MentallyStable_ Beast

Oct 24, 2009, 2:16:11 AM10/24/09
to INTEL 9xx
well,,,@angelic----- i was dissapointed with the performance of your
driver in vista-----fps of all games reduced by 5-10 ....

so,,,for vista,,,1624 drivers are still the best---

i hoped u wud make a better one for vista also

MiiHay

Oct 24, 2009, 2:53:36 AM10/24/09
to INTEL 9xx

problem solved i deleted the cfg from doom3 folder and now it works

Shuv

Oct 24, 2009, 8:38:02 AM10/24/09
to INTEL 9xx
i think ur new drivers are not giving full performance in windows
vista . ( i have windows vista home basic) and the bugs that were
appearing in the games earlier were also not sorted out by the
driver.... please optimize it for vista..
i really want to play crysis without messed up textures....

Espionage724

Oct 26, 2009, 8:14:08 PM10/26/09
to INTEL 9xx
Just some advice:

When you upload your drivers somewhere, I recommend Mediafire. Its
free, theres no waiting time on downloads, and you can manage files.
If you still perfer Rapidshare however, from my experience, the german
rapidshare doesn't require a waiting time for downloads.

AngelicTears

Oct 27, 2009, 9:31:56 PM10/27/09
to INTEL 9xx
Hi all....
im very1000x sorry for the delay for the final version of the
V1.1...at last i fixed most of the common bug on the previous beta...i
would like to change all of u...

for the record...the changes and fixes are.
- Inceased Fixed Segment are disabled as it was buggy
- Massage Signal Interrupt Properties (MSI) have been enable (For the
first Time of MD history ^^) for double the performance than V1.0 and
V1.1 beta ^^
- fixed most performance issue regarding older games and newer ones
(except Crysis texture, not tested)
- At Last, Fixed performance issue regarding Vista performance drop
(fuh, it took me a while to fix it, that's why the release have been
postponed) ^^
- a new changes to the codes to support MSI which improve PCI bus
performance for GMA

again im very1000x sorry for the delay, i have little time to make the
fixed (vista bug took me a lot of time) but at last it is done...i
tested most of my games and i see overall increase i terms of
performance without sacrificing stability (which is my driver's
trademark). hope it would give the same performance or more (my spec
sucks) ^^

here it is ^^
http://rapidshare.com/files/298856122/GMA_Mod_V1.1_Final.7z

also available in the download section

@DanialPK
thanks for uploading the final beta at the Download section ^^
but may i ask u to delete it for me, as i want all windows 7 users to
use the final version, the beta contains a buggy codes....
thanks ^^

@Espi
yeah, ive been planning to use media fire as well, but for the time
being i use rapidshare 1st...i will transfer all my file from
rapidshare to mediafire soon...
thanks for ur advice bro ^^

swt

Oct 27, 2009, 9:56:30 PM10/27/09
to INTEL 9xx
Awesome as always.

Don't be too harsh on yourself.

On 10月28日, 下午12时31分, AngelicTears <bd_shin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all....
> im very1000x sorry for the delay for the final version of the
> V1.1...at last i fixed most of the common bug on the previous beta...i
> would like to change all of u...
>
> for the record...the changes and fixes are.
> - Inceased Fixed Segment are disabled as it was buggy
> - Massage Signal Interrupt Properties (MSI) have been enable (For the
> first Time of MD history ^^) for double the performance than V1.0 and
> V1.1 beta ^^
> - fixed most performance issue regarding older games and newer ones
> (except Crysis texture, not tested)
> - At Last, Fixed performance issue regarding Vista performance drop
> (fuh, it took me a while to fix it, that's why the release have been
> postponed) ^^
> - a new changes to the codes to support MSI which improve PCI bus
> performance for GMA
>
> again im very1000x sorry for the delay, i have little time to make the
> fixed (vista bug took me a lot of time) but at last it is done...i
> tested most of my games and i see overall increase i terms of
> performance without sacrificing stability (which is my driver's
> trademark). hope it would give the same performance or more (my spec
> sucks) ^^
>
> here it is ^^http://rapidshare.com/files/298856122/GMA_Mod_V1.1_Final.7z
> > > cheers ^^- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

Terrry Toledo

Oct 28, 2009, 12:51:47 AM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx
DUDEE angelictears youre AWESOME!

I sincerely appreciate the time and dedication you spend on modding
the 945GM. Like swt said, don't be so harsh on yourself. It's alright
if you made a little mistake here or there, you're still a cool guy.

MentallyStable_ Beast

Oct 28, 2009, 2:52:19 AM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx
well,,,,,ur driver works like a charm on win 7......will test crysis
soon,,,,,

but in vista the performance increased than the beta but still,,,1624
drivers are still the best for vista...

Thanks anyways=====================

AngelicTears

Oct 28, 2009, 4:24:33 AM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx
hmm..yeah, i have to admit im not very good at vista codes, although
the system of vista and Vin7 are very similar, the codes are
different..
the sole reason my driver doesnt work good with vista is because my
driver(V1.1) are optimize for win7 GDI ..not Vista...which explain
everything...im sorry that i couldnt make the driver optimized for
vista coz i need win7 GDI for maximum performance of the driver..
(also i would recommend vista users to upgrade to win7) ^^

On Oct 28, 2:52 pm, MentallyStable_ Beast <rohan.debadi...@gmail.com>

MiiHay

Oct 28, 2009, 5:45:20 AM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx
i dont know if it becouse the driver or not but when i try to update
the windows experience index in vista premium 32bit it says an error:
Cannot complete assessment The assesment or other operation did not
complete successfuly.This is due an error being reported from the
operating system, driver, or other component.i want to know if
somebody else has this problem or not

Espionage724

Oct 28, 2009, 6:51:52 AM10/28/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Sort of makes me want to go back to Windows 7 now lol...

Only reason I switched to Mac was because WoW sucked on Vista or 7,
but worked great on XP. I usually like updated OS's though and well,
why not Mac lol.

Btw is there any sort of test I could do to see if I have Hardware
TnL? I know I could try running some game or whatever but I'm looking
for a small program that I can download in like minutes or something.

xk2

Oct 28, 2009, 7:00:51 AM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx
Bunch of Diagnostics, Maintenance and Repair mac software(Never tried
any of them as I don't have a mac, but surely one of the diagnostics
programs will tell you lol): http://www.pure-mac.com/diag.html
On Oct 28, 8:51 pm, Espionage724 <espionage...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Btw is there any sort of test I could do to see if I have Hardware
> TnL? I know I could try running some game or whatever but I'm looking
> for a small program that I can download in like minutes or something.

Weedy

Oct 28, 2009, 5:53:51 PM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I get 10-15fps on TF2, are the poeple in this thread using custom
autoexec.cfg to get decent framerates? What might I be doing wrong?

On Oct 27, 9:31 pm, AngelicTears <bd_shin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all....
> im very1000x sorry for the delay for the final version of the
> V1.1...at last i fixed most of the common bug on the previous beta...i
> would like to change all of u...
>
> for the record...the changes and fixes are.
> - Inceased Fixed Segment are disabled as it was buggy
> - Massage Signal Interrupt Properties (MSI) have been enable (For the
> first Time of MD history ^^) for double the performance than V1.0 and
> V1.1 beta ^^
> - fixed most performance issue regarding older games and newer ones
> (except Crysis texture, not tested)
> - At Last, Fixed performance issue regarding Vista performance drop
> (fuh, it took me a while to fix it, that's why the release have been
> postponed) ^^
> - a new changes to the codes to support MSI which improve PCI bus
> performance for GMA
>
> again im very1000x sorry for the delay, i have little time to make the
> fixed (vista bug took me a lot of time) but at last it is done...i
> tested most of my games and i see overall increase i terms of
> performance without sacrificing stability (which is my driver's
> trademark). hope it would give the same performance or more (my spec
> sucks) ^^
>
> here it is ^^http://rapidshare.com/files/298856122/GMA_Mod_V1.1_Final.7z

Terrry Toledo

Oct 28, 2009, 6:34:06 PM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Im using custom autoexec to get higher framerates, but it still drops
back down to 9-15 fps during heavy fight scenes or some open areas,
particularly the ones with water

Terrry Toledo

Oct 28, 2009, 7:44:06 PM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
WHOA

AngelicTears, so far, I am reporting a pretty big jump in framerates
in TF2 on your final 1.1 on windows 7!! Record fps!

But igotta test out more maps first

AngelicTears

Oct 28, 2009, 8:10:10 PM10/28/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
hi ya..
thanks for ur support all...

lol, yeah, i was like u when i tested CS:S with the driver, a record
of 50 - 40 fps (10 players, dx8.1 mode)
and yeah almost all game i tested have a big jump of fps...glad to
hear it bro, gratz ^^

enjoy gaming
cheerz ^^

Espionage724

Oct 28, 2009, 9:38:46 PM10/28/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but I mean from within windows.

I have vmware fusion with windows xp and aparantly Vmware now supports
3d rendering with dx 9.0c and shader model 2. I was somewhat hoping
that it would emulate TnL too

lolattheotherguy

Oct 29, 2009, 4:24:34 AM10/29/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Sweet, I cant wait for the x64 version! ^^
You guys sound like 1.1 is really cool :)

Shuv

Oct 29, 2009, 7:57:08 AM10/29/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
So what do you say?
should i install the final beta driver on my vista ?

Weedy

Oct 29, 2009, 10:54:25 AM10/29/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
can you post your config? I would really like to play at decent rates.
Did you change any options in the ingame config or only the autoexec?

AngelicTears

Oct 29, 2009, 11:13:24 AM10/29/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
i strongly encourage to install the v1.1 final not finalBETA...as the
beta and finalBETA contains buggy codes and some mistake i have made
before..
as for vista, u can try the V1.1 or the V1.0 which ever that suits ur
system...^^

lolattheotherguy

Nov 2, 2009, 2:59:36 AM11/2/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
hows the x64 coming? any luck with the codes?

Namige

Nov 9, 2009, 12:31:22 PM11/9/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Angelic, are you supposed to uninstall windows 7 modded driver 1.0
first and then install v1.1 or install v1.1 with 1.0 already
uninstalled? I'm a little confused by your notes

On Oct 28, 1:31 am, AngelicTears <bd_shin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all....
> im very1000x sorry for the delay for the final version of the
> V1.1...at last i fixed most of the common bug on the previous beta...i
> would like to change all of u...
>
> for the record...the changes and fixes are.
> - Inceased Fixed Segment are disabled as it was buggy
> - Massage Signal Interrupt Properties (MSI) have been enable (For the
> first Time ofMDhistory ^^) for double the performance than V1.0 and
> V1.1 beta ^^
> - fixed most performance issue regarding older games and newer ones
> (except Crysis texture, not tested)
> - At Last, Fixed performance issue regarding Vista performance drop
> (fuh, it took me a while to fix it, that's why the release have been
> postponed) ^^
> - a new changes to the codes to support MSI which improve PCI bus
> performance for GMA
>
> again im very1000x sorry for the delay, i have little time to make the
> fixed (vista bug took me a lot of time) but at last it is done...i
> tested most of my games and i see overall increase i terms of
> performance without sacrificing stability (which is my driver's
> trademark). hope it would give the same performance or more (my spec
> sucks) ^^
>
> here it is ^^http://rapidshare.com/files/298856122/GMA_Mod_V1.1_Final.7z
>
> also available in the download section
>
> @DanialPK
> thanks for uploading the final beta at the Download section ^^
> but may i ask u to delete it for me, as i want allwindows7users to
> > > - Better Video acceleration (PowerDVD,WindowsMedia Player) than V1.0
> > > - Better PipeOptimization instruction.
>
> > > remember, this is juz the 1st BETA realeased of the Modded Driver,
> > > More features will be implanted once i got positive respond rearding
> > > the driver.
>
> > > download link :
> > > available in the download section
>
> > > or
>
> > >http://rapidshare.com/files/294638344/GMA_Mod_V1.1.7z
>
> > > cheers ^^- Hide quoted text -

Namige

Nov 9, 2009, 1:36:05 PM11/9/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Also, may I ask does the addgame.reg make css run better? I'm not sure
if it uses t&l because it doesn't say

Espionage724

Nov 9, 2009, 3:22:09 PM11/9/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Yes it does make CS:S (and all source engine games) work faster.

Not too particularly sure about L4D and L4D2 though but those r the
only exceptions

AngelicTears

Nov 9, 2009, 6:58:46 PM11/9/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
@Namige
hi, sorry for ur confusion... ^^
well, as i said b4, my codes are based on each other and function and
coded to be upgradeable without uninstall process..im sorry for it to
be like this, but it's for a wide variety of system, thus making
installation problem free...dont worry, it will not damage ur system
in any way ^^...b4 the making of v1.1, ive been researching, and found
out that many users struggling juz to uninstall the old driver and
install MD...V1.0 was like that..then modified the current V1.1 to be
more user friendly, no more uninstall old driver, and stuffs safe mode
bla3x...

and hey, it's easier to install,juz run setup.exe and PLAY ^^ (that
was my plan b4 making V1.1), u dont need any instruction on
uninstalling this and that, get errors, and stuffs, BSOD and some
bug...with my driver, u juz run setup.exe and it will automatically do
it for u ( uninstall the codes, apply fixed, replace registry codes
and replace necessary files) ^^

my point is...

for systems who have installed V1.1 before : install V1.1 directly
without uninstall V1.0 for upgrade
for system who never uses any of V1.1 BETA or V1.0 before : u can
directly install the V1.1 Final with setup.exe

cheerz ^^

Hero

Nov 10, 2009, 2:41:51 AM11/10/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
It makes me sad I cant run windows 7 on my laptop. Id love to play TF2
all the time :/

Namige

Nov 10, 2009, 11:31:59 AM11/10/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
if you can't run windows 7 then you have no chance running tf2

tfactor

Nov 12, 2009, 10:15:12 AM11/12/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers

AngelicTears, great, great, great JOB!!! As as developer I know how
difficult is it to research another's code!!
I've just installed Win7, ran Quake3Live and was surpised about a
performance of my GMA950. 6FPS in 640x480mode!!!After installing your
drivers fps grew up to 100FPS!!!!Awesome!16x times faster!!!We should
pray 4U)))
But..dxdiag shows WDDM 1.0 as a driver model ( I didn't install your
1.0 version and didn't uninstall original one).What is the problem?
Many many thkz!
Message has been deleted

AngelicTears

Nov 12, 2009, 10:29:40 AM11/12/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
many thanks for ur support ^^

yeah, about the wddm 1.0 issues...mine also like that...
it's not a problem actually...the driver is by default like that for
performance issues...before releasing the 1.1, i found out that when
it's using WDDM 1.1, the codes reacts strangely whic causing a bug and
slow downs in the 2nd BETA(final BETA) on both win7 and vista (which
impact alot), along side with the Increased Fixed Segment bug...

since then i manage to get the driver working in WDDM 1.0 mode which
increased overall performance u all experiencing and enjoyed rite now
^^
also, we all know that 950 isnt cappable on running dx10 more, so WDDM
1.1 is pretty much useless as most of the features of WDDM 1.1
requires DX10.1 or 11...

dont worry, it's not a problem, it's a feature ^^

enjoy gaming..cheerz ^^

tfactor

Nov 12, 2009, 10:42:09 AM11/12/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
thankz 4your very fast answer)you should sell your drivers to Intel))

Namige

Nov 15, 2009, 1:22:28 PM11/15/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
where can I get wddm 1.1 from? I tried windows update but no results.
I know i have 1.0 because I looked on dxdiag.

Cheers

On Nov 12, 3:29 pm, AngelicTears <bd_shin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> many thanks for ur support ^^
>
> yeah, about thewddm1.0 issues...mine also like that...
> it's not a problem actually...the driver is by default like that for
> performance issues...before releasing the 1.1, i found out that when
> it's usingWDDM1.1, the codes reacts strangely whic causing a bug and
> slow downs in the 2nd BETA(final BETA) on both win7 and vista (which
> impact alot), along side with the Increased Fixed Segment bug...
>
> since then i manage to get the driver working inWDDM1.0 mode which
> increased overall performance u all experiencing and enjoyed rite now
> ^^
> also, we all know that 950 isnt cappable on running dx10 more, soWDDM
> 1.1 is pretty much useless as most of the features ofWDDM1.1
> requires DX10.1 or 11...
>
> dont worry, it's not a problem, it's a feature ^^
>
> enjoy gaming..cheerz ^^
>
> On Nov 12, 11:15 pm, tfactor <tnizametdi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > AngelicTears, great, great, great JOB!!! As as developer I know how
> > difficult is it to research another's code!!
> > I've just installed Win7, ran Quake3Live and was surpised about a
> > performance of my GMA950. 6FPS in 640x480mode!!!After installing your
> > drivers fps grew up to 100FPS!!!!Awesome!16x times faster!!!We should
> > pray 4U)))
> > But..dxdiag showsWDDM1.0 as a driver model ( I didn't install your
> > 1.0 version and didn't uninstall original one).What is the problem?
> > Many many thkz!- Hide quoted text -

AngelicTears

Nov 15, 2009, 5:45:11 PM11/15/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
im not really sure if GMA950 support WDDM1.1...but u can try the stock
driver latest from intel, if that dont work, then GMA950 wont work
WDDM1.1...

Namige

Nov 20, 2009, 4:10:19 PM11/20/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Something is bugging me... You made a great driver, but I don't see
any difference from old v1.0 on css. I just install setup.exe without
uninstall driver. btw, I'm running css at dx9 at medium settings with
40fps average. I saw on your blog which said 2x performance on source
games, but not for me? Thanks for making this driver :) I will
continue to click on your ads on your blog page.

Thanks

On Nov 15, 10:45 pm, AngelicTears <bd_shin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> im not really sure if GMA950 support WDDM1.1...but u can try the stock
> driver latest from intel, if that dont work, then GMA950 wont work
> WDDM1.1...
>
> On Nov 16, 2:22 am, Namige <naml...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > where can I get wddm1.1from? I triedwindowsupdate but no results.
> > I know i have 1.0 because I looked on dxdiag.
>
> > Cheers
>
> > On Nov 12, 3:29 pm, AngelicTears <bd_shin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > many thanks for ur support ^^
>
> > > yeah, about thewddm1.0 issues...mine also like that...
> > > it's not a problem actually...the driver is by default like that for
> > > performance issues...before releasing the1.1, i found out that when
> > > it's usingWDDM1.1, the codes reacts strangely whic causing a bug and
> > > slow downs in the 2nd BETA(final BETA) on both win7 and vista (which
> > > impact alot), along side with the Increased Fixed Segment bug...
>
> > > since then i manage to get the driver working inWDDM1.0 mode which
> > > increased overall performance u all experiencing and enjoyed rite now
> > > ^^
> > > also, we all know that 950 isnt cappable on running dx10 more, soWDDM
> > >1.1is pretty much useless as most of the features ofWDDM1.1
> > > requires DX10.1 or 11...
>
> > > dont worry, it's not a problem, it's a feature ^^
>
> > > enjoy gaming..cheerz ^^

bananaBomb

Nov 20, 2009, 9:54:05 PM11/20/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
A severely wounded <gma900> soldiers still wating for its' Saviour ..
xD

ps; good work AngelicTears ;)

THEfog .

Nov 20, 2009, 10:15:02 PM11/20/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

Well I just played counter strike source on my laptop (GMA 950, 1.7 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2.5 GB RAM, 80GB SATA HD) Anyway set graphics on full except anti-aliasing and shadows, ran Stress test and nearly cried when it said I'm only getting 20Fps, played a Map and game ran smooth as silk XD, I be very happy!

THEfog