For those that are using Sigma 3.0

8 visningar

NeoDragon

oläst,
7 jan. 2011 17:46:042011-01-07
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Hey guys, what's up?
It's been a while that we've released Sigma 3.0, and I'm here to get
you guys a nice "breeze of fresh air". The news is , for about a week
now, I've managed to add the necessary stuff in the Sherry package to
be able to run it with our beloved 965.
However :

1. It has been only tested on my own personal laptop.

2. Even tho you might have a 965 chipset , there is still "variant" ,
therefore different DeviceID might be needed for it to work.

3. Beside the little support you will get from this thread, there
won't be any support to people using Sherry Drivers with 965/x3100 in
case of bugs and whatnot.

4. AngelicTears must approved for me to release any information on
this, it is afterall HIS project.

5. All Thanks, hugs, rewards, dead birds to be directed towards
AngelicTears as it is his own work, I'm only showing you how to make
it work outside the drivers purposes.

6. You'll need a brain. I'll be only showing you how to do it
yourself.

7. If you don't agree with the above, we'll pal, you're fucked.

That is all! Stay tuned for more !!

AngelicTears

oläst,
7 jan. 2011 19:08:512011-01-07
till intel9x...@googlegroups.com
im not agree with it! u said im fucked?!

haha, joke...

it is good though u can actually make it work outside it's default driver purpose,.showing the driver's flexibility itselfs....although ive heard many users who have success by just adding their device id, in curious , what else that ure added into the driver? as i believe with proper modding, Sherry driver would perform much better on the 956 in terms of code flexibility and execution... :)

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

NeoDragon

oläst,
7 jan. 2011 20:11:562011-01-07
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Well, what I added was pretty much only the device ID with all
required install step it needs in order to function, within the .inf
file, thats pretty much it. I'm thinking about checking wether or not
it perform betters with/without fixedsegments and MSI too. That, my
friend, you'll be the first to know the results, I know you've been
working on those both for the project.

Already tried the downscaler too, not working good with my monitor
heh ;)

On Jan 7, 7:08 pm, AngelicTears <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> im not agree with it! u said im fucked?!
>
> haha, joke...
>
> it is good though u can actually make it work outside it's default driver
> purpose,.showing the driver's flexibility itselfs....although ive heard many
> users who have success by just adding their device id, in curious , what
> else that ure added into the driver? as i believe with proper modding,
> Sherry driver would perform much better on the 956 in terms of code
> flexibility and execution... :)

AngelicTears

oläst,
8 jan. 2011 13:03:392011-01-08
till intel9x...@googlegroups.com
lol, yeah, both MSI (currently MSI-X support for Sherry 1.2) and fixedsegments do really gives me the headache starting from the V1.1..lol...
but yeah, i am interested and approving it for modding :) u can send me the inf for further notes..as not all function of the 965 can work on the 945...
although u may want to consult MAD_BEAST about public releasing...i my self have been prevented so i would not take any chances in case those intel bastards come knowking my door :(
which is bad coz it's blocking my passion to my projects...

currently im working on making a full from scratch driver continuing what Sherry 1.2 should be... :( and that my friend is very1000x time consuming but i may do more productivity since i have finished my exams :)

NeoDragon

oläst,
8 jan. 2011 13:14:112011-01-08
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Alright then, I'll wait for Mad_Beast to check this thread, see what
he thinks. However, ain't really scared whatsover to release ;)

On Jan 8, 1:03 pm, AngelicTears <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol, yeah, both MSI (currently MSI-X support for Sherry 1.2) and
> fixedsegments do really gives me the headache starting from the V1.1..lol...
> but yeah, i am interested and approving it for modding :) u can send me the
> inf for further notes..as not all function of the 965 can work on the 945...
> although u may want to consult MAD_BEAST about public releasing...i my self
> have been prevented so i would not take any chances in case those intel
> bastards come knowking my door :(
> which is bad coz it's blocking my passion to my projects...
>
> currently im working on making a full from scratch driver continuing what
> Sherry 1.2 should be... :( and that my friend is very1000x time consuming
> but i may do more productivity since i have finished my exams :)

AngelicTears

oläst,
8 jan. 2011 13:17:182011-01-08
till intel9x...@googlegroups.com
lol..lucky for u...i myself as a student do have some issues with that kind of matter...the thing that really scares me is infact i dont have a stable income yet making it somewhat hard to solve anything if something goes wrong :)

NeoDragon

oläst,
8 jan. 2011 14:50:372011-01-08
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Nothing should go wrong. Intel got bigger fish to fry

On Jan 8, 1:17 pm, AngelicTears <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol..lucky for u...i myself as a student do have some issues with that kind
> of matter...the thing that really scares me is infact i dont have a stable
> income yet making it somewhat hard to solve anything if something goes wrong
> :)

Zentradis

oläst,
12 jan. 2011 10:31:552011-01-12
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Hi brothers,

How are things going here? news? what did M_B say about the "porting"?
And most important WHY THE HELL IS INTEL BOTHERING US AGAIN??? I
mean, if I remember correctly we were able to obtain the permission by
law being a no-profit organization, am I wrong? Please brothers give
me some enlightments on the last happenings... I know M_B (our supreme
and invincible leader)has pinned a post about future plans, but I'd
like to know how theese things are going on =)
looking forward to hear from you all
> > > 9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS- Nascondi testo citato
>
> - Mostra testo citato -

NeoDragon

oläst,
12 jan. 2011 17:39:592011-01-12
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I've yet to receive MaD_Beast approval unfortunatly.

AngelicTears

oläst,
16 jan. 2011 13:20:472011-01-16
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
so any improvements yet? :)

On Jan 12, 2:39 pm, NeoDragon <neodrago...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've yet to receive MaD_Beast approval unfortunatly.
>
> On Jan 12, 10:31 am, Zentradis <Zentra...@hotmail.it> wrote:
>

> > Hi brothers,
>
> > How are things going here? news? what did M_B say about the "porting"?
> > And most important WHY THE HELL IS INTEL BOTHERING US AGAIN???  I
> > mean, if I remember correctly we were able to obtain the permission by
> > law being a no-profit organization, am I wrong? Please brothers give
> > me some enlightments on the last happenings... I know M_B (our supreme
> > and invincible leader)has pinned a post about future plans, but I'd
> > like to know how theese things are going on =)
> > looking forward to hear from you all
>
> > On 8 Gen, 20:50, NeoDragon <neodrago...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Nothing should go wrong. Intel got bigger fish to fry

NeoDragon

oläst,
16 jan. 2011 13:54:002011-01-16
till 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Well , I don't know if Mad_Beast has read this topic yet ! Pretty much
waiting for an answer here.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra