Inspiration Line Weekly eNewletter - 8/30/10 - "A Friend Like Ben"

1 view

Inspiration Line

Aug 29, 2010, 12:02:48 PM8/29/10
to Inspiration Line Meaningful Life Magazine
You are receiving Inspiration Line because you personally
subscribed at our website or because a friend/family member
sent you a GIFT SUBSCRIPTION with one of Inspiration Line's
Tell-a-Friend greetings. Please enjoy ...

INSPIRATION LINE NEWSLETTER
Connecting 228 Countries Worldwide & 50 U.S. States
Monday, August 30, 2010
Feel free to forward this page along to everyone ...

Here's Inspiration Line's Special Selection
for the month of August:

“There is no psychiatrist in the world
like a puppy licking your face.”

"A FRIEND LIKE BEN"
Our Inspiration-To-Go issue for this week is viewable at:
"http://www.inspirationline.com/EZINE/30AUG2010.htm"
Here</a>

Just access our quicklink above or copy and paste the part
"between quotes" into your browser, if your computer was
unable to receive our live link.

FOR DAILY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ...
simply bookmark this page and visit often:
http://www.inspirationline.com/daily-inspirational-quotes.htm
quotes.htm">AOL Enter Here</a>

FOR ARCHIVES BY TOPIC ...
http://www.inspirationline.com/inspireme.htm
Here</a>

IMPORTANT NOTE: You can also receive our weekly
publication and bypass email entirely by simply adding
our free RSS syndicated link to your Yahoo, MSN, AOL
or Google Home Pages or by using our Free Super Toolbar
with INSTANT RSS NEWSREADER & DAILY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES:
http://www.inspirationline.com/newsreader.htm
Here</a>

Joy & Blessings,
Chelle Thompson,
Edi...@InspirationLine.com

For a FREE Newsletter Subscription go to
http://www.InspirationLine.com