New Insoshi license

Michael Hartl

Apr 9, 2009, 3:15:14 PM4/9/09
to ins...@googlegroups.com
A while back one of our contributors accidentally deleted the LICENSE
file from the Insoshi repository, a file which identified the license
as the AGPL. Since we've shut down the business side of the Insoshi
project, and hence no longer need the option to pursue a dual-license
strategy, we've taken this as a sign that it's time to re-license
Insoshi under the MIT License. The new license is live as of today;
see http://github.com/insoshi/insoshi/blob/8764d0977c15fe360e34b82e54ca76639c73472f/LICENSE
for details.

By the way, I alluded in my last message to an announcement coming
later in the fall. The timeline has been pushed up a bit, so I now
expect to have some news for you all some time in the next couple
months instead. Stay tuned. :-)

Cheers,

Michael

Thanh Doan