[Inside AdSense] Help Japan with your AdSense earnings

Inside AdSense Team

Mar 15, 2011, 1:03:28 PM3/15/11
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
You may have already seen some of Google’s various efforts to help Japan in the wake of last week’s 8.9 earthquake. We’ve heard some inspirational stories from publishers who are donating their AdSense revenue to help and we’ve heard from many of you wondering how you can also donate AdSense earnings to help those affected by the earthquake.

Currently, the fastest way to contribute is to donate directly via our crisis response page. All donations will go to the Japanese Red Cross Society and will be used directly to support to those affected by the earthquake.

We're working to roll out a way to donate earnings directly from your AdSense account. Please check back here for updated information.

If you’re looking for additional resources, we’ve also launched the Google Person Finder in Japanese, Chinese and English as a tool to help locate missing people, as well as sites in Japanese and English to provide updates on the affected area.

Posted by Julia Peppiatt - AdSense Payments Team

--
Posted By Inside AdSense Team to Inside AdSense at 3/15/2011 10:03:00 AM