I just posted inkface v0.2.3 tarball and another tarball that contains html
API docs for pygame backend. (r1144)
Following are the highlights:
1. Basic support for Clutter - (that's why the package name is only inkface
- it supports two backends pygame, clutter). The ClutterCanvas, ClutterFace
and ClutterCanvasElement objects do the job of converting SVG elements into
clutter actors. The working tests can be found under inkface2/tests/clutter
2. A workaround was implemented in PygameCanvas so that it will also work on
pygame v1.7.x which is what is shipped on Maemo Diablo SDK. All the tests
that pass on desktop, also pass inside SDK (except for twt.py tests, because
of a networking bug/setting problem in scratchbox)
3. Added support for multi line text elements. (A text file reader app was
created to demo this functionality - it is in inkface2/apps/inkreader
4. Fixed handling of radial gradients with gradientTransform attributes.
They work as expected now.
5. Added support for specifying zero framerate during pygame canvas
creation. For non-zero framerates, the canvas spawn an internal thread to do
canvas updates framerate number of times per second. On resource constrained
devices (my experiments on Openmoko) it might be desirable to not waste
resources on this extra thread if there is no need of animations. The app
can still manually redraw the canvas, by calling its paint() method.
6. Added an appgen.py script - inkface2/utils/appgen.py - it autogenerates
the directory structure and creates some source files with template code to
get the app programmer started.
7. Thanks to ekondrashev, fixed couple of bugs - parsing of transform matrix
is now immune to stray white spaces, color codes specified in
"rgb(255,255,255)" format are supported
8. Added Sphinx documentation files. You can find the generated docs tarball
named inkface_0.2.3_docs.tar.gz under downloads.
9. Directory structure changes - inkface-pygame is now inkface2.