Coral mushroom? - Aug 2009_SSN 2

Skip to the first unread message

shubhada nikharge

10 Jul 2010, 3:54:46 am10/07/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
Attached few pics taken in the month of Aug 2009 at CEC, Goregaon, Mumbai.
is this coral mushroom at the initial stage?
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0054 e.jpg
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0059 e.JPG
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0065 e.JPG

Dinesh Valke

10 Jul 2010, 6:24:12 am10/07/10
to shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix
Have one sighting of similar growth ... Tanay has provided me with the ID Clavaria fumosa
... http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinesh_valke/4159036753/
But not sure ... let us wait for comments.

Regards.

tanay bose

10 Jul 2010, 9:29:40 am10/07/10
to Dinesh Valke, shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix
To Subhada ji,
This is Clavaria vermicularis I hope !!

Dear Dinesh Ji,
Please see the revised comment I added later (5 months ago) where I suspected it to be
Clavaria vermicularis !!

Regards
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

J.M. Garg

29 Aug 2010, 1:37:10 am29/08/10
to efloraofindia, tanay bose, kiran ranadive, Inderjeet Sethi, chile...@gmail.com, nabha meghani

Earlier relevant feedback:

“This is Clavaria vermicularis I hope !!
Regards
Tanay”
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0054 e.jpg
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0059 e.JPG
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0065 e.JPG

JM Garg

10 Mar 2019, 8:25:57 am10/03/19
to efloraofindia
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0054 e.jpg
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0059 e.JPG
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0065 e.JPG

J.M. Garg

10 Mar 2019, 8:28:43 am10/03/19
to efloraofindia, shubhada nikharge, DineshValke

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0054 e.jpg
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0059 e.JPG
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0065 e.JPG

J.M. Garg

10 Mar 2019, 9:08:18 am10/03/19
to efloraofindia, shubhada nikharge, DineshValke
Appears close to images at Pterula multifida
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0054 e.jpg
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0059 e.JPG
coral mushroom 2009_0815_cec_0065 e.JPG

Nabha Meghani

11 Mar 2019, 7:19:09 am11/03/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, shubhada nikharge, DineshValke

My friend says:

Das würde ich für eine Xylaria-Art oder was Ähnliches halten.
LG Simon

J.M. Garg

12 Mar 2019, 11:35:10 pm12/03/19
to nabha meghani, efloraofindia, shubhada nikharge, DineshValke
Thanks, Nabha ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

16 Apr 2019, 5:34:21 am16/04/19
to efloraofindia
Can these images be of Clavulina cristata as per