Garden Flower for ID : 131011 : AK-1

Skip to the first unread message

Aarti S. Khale

13 Oct 2011, 10:24:19 am13/10/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
A garden plant with yellow flowers taken at Pahalgam on the 6th of Sept,11.

Senecio?
Aarti
DSC_0501.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

13 Oct 2011, 10:31:53 am13/10/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
I don't think a garden plant, Senecio chrysamthemoides

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Aarti S. Khale

13 Oct 2011, 10:38:27 am13/10/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Gurcharan ji for the id.
Had found this in the same garden at Pahalgam, beside the Lidder river where you had identified Cardoon earlier.Pictures were taken one after the other.
Regards,
Aarti

Dr Pankaj Kumar

13 Oct 2011, 10:40:53 am13/10/11
to efloraofindia
Typical Senecio sp.
Pankaj

On Oct 13, 10:38 pm, "Aarti S. Khale" <aarti.kh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Gurcharan ji for the id.
> Had found this in the same garden at Pahalgam, beside the Lidder river where
> you had identified Cardoon earlier.Pictures were taken one after the other.
> Regards,
> Aarti
>

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't think a garden plant, Senecio chrysamthemoides
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Aarti S. Khale

13 Oct 2011, 11:03:36 am13/10/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Pankaj ji.
Regards,
Aarti