Kaas is Beautiful - 7

Skip to the first unread message

Swagat

6 Aug 2010, 9:02:13 am06/08/10
to indiantreepix

Dear all,

Request for ID....

Date/Time- *30th Jully 2010, 09.00 a.m.*

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS- *Kaas Pathar, Dist. Satara, Maharashtra  कास पठार, जि.- सातारा, महाराष्‍ट्र*

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- *Wild*

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-

Height/Length-

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size-

Inflorescence Type/ Size-

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts-

Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds-

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568 / 9422317979

300710-Kaas-Pathar-Swagat7.jpg

tanay bose

6 Aug 2010, 10:13:53 am06/08/10
to Swagat, indiantreepix
Dear Swagat Ji,
Without flower its hard to tell the name may be something close to Liliaceae.

Regards
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

11 Sept 2010, 9:24:29 am11/09/10
to efloraofindia, Swagat, Dinesh Valke
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dinesh Valke

11 Sept 2010, 9:30:12 am11/09/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, Swagat
... would it be some orchid OR lily ?
Regards.

Pankaj Kumar

11 Sept 2010, 9:36:10 am11/09/10
to Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Swagat
Not an orchid. May be some chlorophytum or Scilla?
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Vijayasankar

11 Sept 2010, 3:07:56 pm11/09/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Swagat
Flowers or roots needed to confirm if it is Chlorophytum or Urginea indica (= Drimia indica).

With regards

Vijayasankar

Vijayasankar

11 Sept 2010, 10:31:27 pm11/09/10
to indiatreepix
Response from Shrikant ji:

"Can't find the post to reply but it is Dipcadi montanum. Regards, Shrikant"

Can't find the post to reply but it is Dipcadi montanum. Regards, Shrikant

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:37:40 +0530 wrote

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Dinesh Valke wrote:
> ... would it be some orchid OR lily ?
> Regards.
>

> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Gurcharan Singh wrote:
>>
>> Resurfacing again for ID
>>
>> --

>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Shrikant Ingalhalikar
12 Varshanand Society
Anandnagar Sinhagad Road
Pune 411 051. www.idsahyadri.com
Tel 91 20 2435 0765.
Fax 91 20 2438 9190.

JM Garg

13 Jul 2017, 5:26:12 am13/07/17
to efloraofindia, Swagat, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Prashant awale
I think it should be Dipcadi ursulae as per images in another thread: Kas Week::PKA36: - Dipcadi ursulae?? by Prashant ji
300710-Kaas-Pathar-Swagat7.jpg