Is this Triumfetta rhomboidea ?

Neha Singh

Oct 15, 2011, 2:42:57 AM10/15/11
to efloraofindia
Photographed this wild plant at Pune on 14.10.11.
I think it is  Triumfetta rhomboidea.
Plz confirm.

Regards
Neha S

DSCN2566.JPG
DSCN2570.JPG
DSCN2578.JPG
habitat.JPG
Leaf.JPG
Flowers.JPG

prasad dash

Oct 15, 2011, 2:55:44 AM10/15/11
to Neha Singh, efloraofindia
Yes Nehaji, u r right. This is mine from Janjam district of Orissa

Regards

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

Neha Singh

Oct 15, 2011, 7:48:15 AM10/15/11
to prasad dash, efloraofindia
Thanks Prasad Ji for id confirmation.

Regards
Neha S

J.M. Garg

Dec 31, 2017, 7:34:44 AM12/31/17
to efloraofindia, Neha Singh, prasad dash
I think Triumfetta pentandra A.Rich. as per keys herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSCN2566.JPG
DSCN2570.JPG
DSCN2578.JPG
habitat.JPG
Leaf.JPG
Flowers.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 31, 2017, 7:35:02 AM12/31/17
to efloraofindia, prasad dash
I think Triumfetta pentandra A.Rich. as per keys herein.

Triumfetta rhomboidea copy.jpg
Triumfetta rhomboidea1 copy.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Dec 31, 2017, 10:02:53 AM12/31/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, prasad dash
To me too, Neha ji's posted plant is T. pentandra; however Prasad ji's posted plant is T. rhomboidea.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Dec 31, 2017, 1:02:12 PM12/31/17
to DineshValke, efloraofindia, prasad dash
Yes, Dinesh ji. I agree with you. Five stamen in Neha ji's case along with ovoid fruits. I can see 10 stamen in Prasad ji's case.