Fwd: Sikkim earthquake - Usha safe

Skip to the first unread message

J.M. Garg

20 Sept 2011, 1:08:14 am20/09/11
to efloraofindia
Forwarding pl.
I hope our members from North Bengal, Sikkim, Nepal & other places are safe & fine.
Our best wishes for Usha Lachungpa ji for safe & early return to home.
20 Sept 2011, 2:45:59 am20/09/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Relieved to know about Usha Ganguli. Let us pray for the safety of others and that the loss may be minimum.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor