Last few Pangi i.d's - al191011

Alok Mahendroo

Oct 19, 2011, 12:13:30 PM10/19/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends.. reaching the last few flowers of my foray in Pangi
valley... of course there are more which I found and have not posted
(but identified).. due to the limit on postings pers day.. but hopefully
during the lean winter months I will be able to share them too...

Location Pangi Valley
Altitude 3000 mts
Habit herb
Habitat wild
Height 20 inches

regards
Alok
--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,

www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
www.forwildlife.wordpress.com
http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/observations_by_user?_js=on&_new=true&id=2186

080511_1168.jpg
080511_1166.jpg
080511_1165.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 19, 2011, 1:00:14 PM10/19/11
to Alok Mahendroo, efloraofindia
I hope Doronicum roylei

lok ji, there is no limit for the number of uploads of identified plants. You can upload as many as you can. Rather you should share more of your identified plants and participate in our monthly episodes.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Ushadi micromini

Oct 20, 2011, 2:15:43 AM10/20/11
to efloraofindia

I second that, Alok ji: there is indeed NO limit on your identified
plants per day...
put in as many as you want or can do comfortably...

love to see your pics and plants...
Usha di
=========