Re: [Indiantreepix] ID please 0707TS1

Dr. Tarique Sani

Jul 8, 2008, 2:39:21 AM7/8/08
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello Garg Ji,

Thanks for your responses  - have amended the subject line in accordance of posting guidelines

some more information on the picture - Taken in Nagpur,  on Sunday 6th july 2008, by a lake side, about 14 to 24 inches  tall plant, there were a lot of these growing there...  For the curious the EXIF info is under the picture http://tariquesani.net/image/2283

Still in search of an ID

regards
Tarique

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:01 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Tarique ji,

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Dr. Tarique Sani <tariq...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone give me the ID for this indian...@googlegroups.com

Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been asked before

regards
Tarique

Cheesecake-Photoblog: http://cheesecake-photoblog.org
PHP for E-Biz: http://sanisoft.com
For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

Cheesecake-Photoblog: http://cheesecake-photoblog.org
PHP for E-Biz: http://sanisoft.com

Dr. Tarique Sani

Jul 9, 2008, 1:28:47 AM7/9/08
to rohan chakravarty, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Thanks for the all the appreciation. after some more deliberation I am inclined towards Cleome simplicifolia as a probable identification. Opinions to the contrary or in favour are most welcome

@Rohan - Capturing a bee approaching a flower is not really a difficult picture to take as the bees hold themselves relatively steady all you need is getting your depth of field correct.

regards
Tarique

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 7:45 PM, rohan chakravarty <rohanchak...@gmail.com> wrote:

hello tarique sir,
though i hae no idea about the id, i must tell you that this is among the best photographs of nature i have seen this year. i'm sure this could win you a Sanctuary award. i feel this is your best photograph, atleast among the ones i have seen. great work sir!

rohan.