plant for Id

Skip to the first unread message

Smita Raskar

23 Sept 2010, 2:20:20 pm23/09/10
to indiantreepix

Hello..
I have found this plant at  Kas plateau satara
it is about a 1 feet or little more in hight
leaves are long narrow

--
Smita raskar
M.Sc.(Botany), B.Ed.

Picture 871.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

23 Sept 2010, 2:26:13 pm23/09/10
to Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Dipcadi sp.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Pankaj Oudhia

23 Sept 2010, 2:30:28 pm23/09/10
to efloraofindia
Just to add. It is used in form of herbal oil externally for Insomnia. Sorry, Shrikant ji but I am not adding more details.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Balkar Arya

23 Sept 2010, 2:30:33 pm23/09/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Dipcadi montanum may be

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Bhatt Sweta

23 Sept 2010, 11:49:14 pm23/09/10
to Balkar Arya, Pankaj Kumar, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
I agree!!!
--
Bhatt Shweta
Asso. Prof.,

Dipcadi montanum Liliaceae (1)-1.JPG
Dipcadi montanum Liliaceae (3)-1.JPG

JM Garg

13 Jul 2017, 5:27:56 am13/07/17
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, bhatt...@gmail.com
I think it should be Dipcadi ursulae as the bract appears longer than the pedicel as well as per images herein.
Picture 871.jpg

JM Garg

13 Jul 2017, 5:28:27 am13/07/17
to efloraofindia, bhatt...@gmail.com