ID No. 02042011 RD01

raju das

Apr 2, 2011, 10:28:34 AM4/2/11
to indiantreepix

Dear all,

Help to identify this wild tree sp.

Date/Time- 2/4/2011- 11 AM

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-  Kokrajhar, Assam, Alt 90m

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild Type

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-  Small Tree (2-4m)

Height/Length-  Leaf  5-8X3-5 cm

Flower- as seen in pics

Inflorescence Type/ Size- as seen in the photos

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- Pinkish,

Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds- not seen

Regards,
--
Raju Das
Nature's Foster

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 27, 2011, 9:40:45 PM4/27/11
to efloraofindia, raju das, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Dinesh Valke
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

manudev madhavan

Apr 28, 2011, 4:26:41 AM4/28/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, raju das, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Dinesh Valke
This could be some species of Genus Miliusa (Annonaceae)..
Am familiar with all the species present in Kerala. But this one is not familiar to me..!!
--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

Pudji Widodo

Apr 30, 2011, 3:57:06 AM4/30/11
to efloraofindia
I think it is Miliusa horsfieldii

Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

J.M. Garg

Aug 13, 2011, 11:08:14 AM8/13/11
to efloraofindia, rites...@gmail.com, dr_m...@yahoo.com, tab...@gmail.com, dasr...@gmail.com, snmurt...@gmail.com, ghosh...@gmail.com, prana...@gmail.com, Pudji Widodo, manudev madhavan

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“This could be some species of Genus Miliusa (Annonaceae)..
Am familiar with all the species present in Kerala. But this one is not familiar to me..!!” from Manudev ji.

“I think it is Miliusa horsfieldii

Pudji Widodo”

May 9, 2019, 3:41:52 AM5/9/19
to efloraofindia, raju das
It may be Miliusa globosa if id at the following link is correct:
I could hardly get any inf. on net except the following:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

DSC_7999.jpg
DSC_8002.jpg
DSC_7970.jpg
flower_Un.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 9, 2019, 1:07:36 PM5/9/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, raju das
Miliusa indica Lesch. ex A.DC. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2019, 12:12:58 AM5/10/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, raju das