Hindi name of Tetrameles nudiflora

Dinesh Valke

Mar 25, 2011, 12:08:23 PM3/25/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Hindi-knowing friends,

Please help by providing the name jungli dungy (or dungi) a name given in Hindi to Tetrameles nudiflora in Devnagari script.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jul 3, 2011, 3:44:59 AM7/3/11
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2011, 3:11:15 AM10/16/11
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, Devendra Bhardwaj, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, Nayan Singh, Prashant awale, rajdeo singh
Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.