Euphorbia panchganiensis Blatt. & McCann

Skip to the first unread message

Mayur Nandikar

11 Apr 2011, 10:33:11 am11/04/11
to indiantreepix
Hello
One of the endemic Euphorbia i.e Euphorbia panchganiensis Blatt. & McCann
From Kass Plateau in the month of May (01/05/2009)
I have always confusion in between Euphorbia panchganiensis and E. glauca Roxb.
But I think Bot are different.
Little herb with tiny flowers in sunny days on barren plateau its interesting..................
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

Gurcharan Singh

11 Apr 2011, 10:35:30 am11/04/11
to Mayur Nandikar, indiantreepix
Nice plant and photographs. I was just reading about this species while sorting my specimens of Euphorbia.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Prashant awale

11 Apr 2011, 12:18:25 pm11/04/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Mayur Nandikar, indiantreepix
Dear Mayur,
Nice photographs of tiny flowers. Thanks for sharing..
Regards
Prashant

Ushadi micromini

11 Apr 2011, 2:38:54 pm11/04/11
to efloraofindia
Very nice, and that's dedication!
Usha di

On Apr 11, 7:33 pm, Mayur Nandikar <mayurnandi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> One of the endemic *Euphorbia *i.e *Euphorbia panchganiensis* Blatt. &
> McCann
> From Kass Plateau in the month of May (01/05/2009)
> I have always confusion in between *Euphorbia panchganiensis* and *E. glauca
> *Roxb.
> But I think Bot are different.
> Little herb with tiny flowers in sunny days on barren plateau its
> interesting..................
> --
> Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
> Research Student,