Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week from November 7 to 13, 2011: Coordinator Dr. Satish Phadke

Skip to the first unread message

Gurcharan Singh

18 Oct 2011, 11:17:18 am18/10/11
to efloraofindia
I am thankful to Dr. Satish Phadke for having volunteered to coordinate our next episode on Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) from November 7 to 13 November, 2011. I hope this should motivate other coordinators/members to volunteer for other episodes. They may choose group and month convenient to them.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor