Id041009phk2

Pravin Kawale

Oct 4, 2009, 11:16:04 AM10/4/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,
Another mashroom for Id
karnala Bird Sanctury
Thanks in advance

DSC07217-1.JPG
DSC07216.JPG

DSC07217-1.JPG
DSC07216.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 28, 2009, 5:35:55 AM10/28/09
to indiantreepix, Prashant awale, Inderjeet Sethi, kiran ranadive, nabha meghani

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

DSC07217-1.JPG
DSC07216.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 28, 2009, 8:52:33 AM10/28/09
to indiantreepix, Prashant awale, Inderjeet Sethi, kiran ranadive, nabha meghani
Reply from Kiran Ranadive ji:
"I think it is Clavaria spp."

2009/10/28 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Apr 16, 2019, 5:51:58 AM4/16/19
to efloraofindia
DSC07217-1.JPG
DSC07216.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 16, 2019, 5:53:19 AM4/16/19
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
To me appears close to images at Clavulina coralloides (L.) J. Schröt.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

DSC07217-1.JPG
DSC07216.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 16, 2019, 6:36:21 AM4/16/19
to efloraindia, Pravin Kawale
Looks matching but any chance for C.alta ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2019, 6:28:23 AM4/25/19
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Saroj ji,
Could not find any images of Clavulina alta on net.
Do you find any ?

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 26, 2019, 3:54:32 AM4/26/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
Now I could not find the image. Sorry.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg