Albizia amara (Krishna Siris)

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2009, 12:27:07 PM5/8/09
to indiantreepix
On 4/4/09 in Vanasthalipuram National Park in Hyderabad.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Albizia amara (Krishna Siris) in Hyderabad I IMG_7395.jpg
Albizia amara (Krishna Siris) in Hyderabad I IMG_7398.jpg
Albizia amara (Krishna Siris) in Hyderabad I IMG_7399.jpg
Albizia amara (Krishna Siris) in Hyderabad I IMG_7400.jpg
Albizia amara (Krishna Siris) in Hyderabad I IMG_7522.jpg

Dinesh Valke

May 8, 2009, 12:36:29 PM5/8/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Many thanks for showing this plant, Garg ji.
Regards.

Rakesh Biswas

May 8, 2009, 11:08:57 PM5/8/09
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Beautiful picture.

regards

Alka Vaidya

May 9, 2009, 1:02:11 AM5/9/09
to Rakesh Biswas, Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Hi,
   Waht is the difference betwwen Albizia lebbeck and amara?
Regards,
 Alka vaidya

J.M. Garg

May 9, 2009, 4:31:07 AM5/9/09
to Alka Vaidya, Rakesh Biswas, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Some differences explained by Satish ji in an earlier Indiantreepix thread at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/79cc311faaaf3c83 as
"I think this is *Albizia amara*.
The flowers are considerably smaller in size and have almost no greenish
tinge like that in* A. lebeck*
The second picture shows both *A.lebeck* and *A. amara* trees side by side. "