Galphimia glauca - Slender Goldshower

Neha Singh

Oct 19, 2011, 9:14:55 AM10/19/11
to efloraofindia
Sharing Galphimia glauca  ,photographed at Satara, on Dec 2010.
It really looked like  "Rain of Gold".

Regards
Neha S

Galphimia glauca,Rain of Gold, Spray of Gold.JPG

Ushadi micromini

Oct 19, 2011, 11:34:05 AM10/19/11
to efloraofindia
Neha, yes this is one...
we have had a rain of galphimias here in last few weeks...
seems the nursery trade is really pushing it
just today my garden supplier wanted me to buy 6 of these...

I did not since these do not produce berries for winter feeding of
birds..

they look nice , but ...

however its used in homeopathic preps for allergies I think...
Usha di
=========
>  Galphimia glauca,Rain of Gold, Spray of Gold.JPG
> 459KViewDownload

hari lal

Oct 20, 2011, 1:39:26 AM10/20/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
nice capturing
--
HARI SHANKAR LAL
AT-SHIV KUTIR

J.M. Garg

Nov 19, 2017, 2:35:30 AM11/19/17
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini, Neha Singh
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Galphimia glauca,Rain of Gold, Spray of Gold.JPG