Fwd: Efloraofindia

Skip to the first unread message

J.M. Garg

19 Oct 2010, 1:44:22 am19/10/10
to efloraofindia, jaysukh parekh
Forwarding for Id assistance pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jaysukh parekh <nisu...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: 19 October 2010 09:16
Subject: Re: Efloraofindia
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

dear dr garg,
due to some business i am thinking to join.
meantime you or your friends requested for id help of this plant and the detail of the plant please.
thanks and waiting for reply
suman

19 Oct 2010, 7:24:02 am19/10/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Hi,
Its Pentanema indicum (Linn.) Ling from Family Asteraceae.
Can u specify me the location or area from where the photo has been taken.

---
Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
DIMPR Project,