Request for ID-280909

rashida atthar

Sep 28, 2009, 10:50:13 AM9/28/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

This climber with spiny fruits was  seen at the Silonda trail, national park, Mumbai, yesterday. Request ID for the same please. Thank you.

regards,
Rashida.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop
UNID1.JPG
UNID2.JPG
UNID3.JPG
UNID4.JPG

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Sep 28, 2009, 11:59:40 AM9/28/09
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

rashida atthar

Sep 28, 2009, 12:33:56 PM9/28/09
to sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for the ID Sir.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:59:40 -0700
Subject: [indiantreepix:19686] Re: Request for ID-280909
From: sin...@sify.com
To: rashid...@hotmail.com
CC: indian...@googlegroups.com

Satish Phadke

Sep 28, 2009, 1:01:46 PM9/28/09
to rashida atthar, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
I am getting many mails where the second person in the thread is Gurcharan ji as in this mail. The contents in his mail is nothing but the same matter what the first person has written in the original mail(Rashida ji in this thread) but no additional words apart from his custom signature address. I am sure he is not doing that. Anybody has similar experience?
Anyway I coudn't get the ID answer due to that. The next in the thread is again only the Thank you mail from Rashida ji.

Satish Phadke

2009/9/28 rashida atthar <rashid...@hotmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Sep 28, 2009, 1:09:07 PM9/28/09
to Satish Phadke, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Satish ji
You have to click hide quoted text to see my response, otherwise if you have show quoted text on for my reply, my reply won't be visible. I hope that helps.

Dinesh Valke

Sep 28, 2009, 1:09:40 PM9/28/09
to Satish Phadke, rashida atthar, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
... same here since long time, Satish ji.
Regards.

rashida atthar

Sep 28, 2009, 1:09:56 PM9/28/09
to phadke...@gmail.com, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com

Satish ji I too am getting such mails. Infact, for this ID too, I received two mails one where ID is seen and second where it is not. I replied by mistake to the mail where ID is not seen. I will reply to the second mail too.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:31:46 +0530
Subject: Re: [indiantreepix:19688] Re: Request for ID-280909
From: phadke...@gmail.com
To: rashid...@hotmail.com
CC: sin...@sify.com; indian...@googlegroups.com

320.gif

rashida atthar

Sep 28, 2009, 1:11:32 PM9/28/09

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:59:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [indiantreepix:19684] Request for ID-280909

Videos Get the latest video streams on movies, Try it!

Satish Phadke

Sep 28, 2009, 1:13:14 PM9/28/09
to rashida atthar, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
We will have to ask Gurcharan ji what he is observing?
Satish Phadke

2009/9/28 rashida atthar <rashid...@hotmail.com>
Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

geeta arun

Sep 28, 2009, 1:13:48 PM9/28/09
to Satish Phadke, rashida atthar, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Satishji,
I too get similar mails.
Geeta Samant

Satish Phadke

Sep 28, 2009, 1:15:00 PM9/28/09
to rashida atthar, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
No Rashida ji
Same again.
Please copy the contents and paste it and send again.
Satish

2009/9/28 Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

rashida atthar

Sep 28, 2009, 1:20:57 PM9/28/09
to phadke...@gmail.com, sin...@sify.com, indian...@googlegroups.com

Satish ji, Gurcharan ji has IDed it as Cucumis sativa.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:45:00 +0530
Subject: [indiantreepix:19700] Re: Request for ID-280909

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Sep 28, 2009, 1:26:49 PM9/28/09
to rashida atthar, phadke...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
I have complete thread, including my complete posts on my computer. I next mail I will forward.

Gurcharan Singh
May be I will remove my signature to help

Satish Phadke

Sep 28, 2009, 1:27:12 PM9/28/09
to Dr Gurcharan Singh, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
This answer does contain the line
but not the earlier one i.e second in the thread ...and many more earlier mails.

2009/9/28 Dr Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Sep 28, 2009, 1:27:37 PM9/28/09
to indiantreepix

shubhada nikharge

Sep 29, 2009, 9:22:55 AM9/29/09
to Dr Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satish ji,
I think reply from Dr. Gurucharan ji is sometimes at the end of all previous mails.
 if u scroll down till end, u will see his reply to ur mail saying
"Satish ji,
You have to click hide quoted text to see my response, otherwise if you have show quoted text on for my reply, my reply won't be visible. I hope that helps."

I may be wrong. but whenever i tried this i could read his replies.
cheers,
shubhada

Sep 29, 2009, 9:36:04 AM9/29/09
to shubhada nikharge, Dr Gurcharan Singh, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
That is not the problem. In Gmail when one clicks on <Reply to all> the window opens automatically with the cursor blinking at the top and one automatically starts typing his response there. Quite a few people might be reading the contents and start typing after the text which hides subsequently. OR this a problem with other Email accounts like Hotmail Rediffmail or Sify I don't know where. Srikantji's mail also used to be like that... at the end of the text.
Recently we are getting some mails esp from Devendraji's followed by Gurcharan ji's(As second mail in the thread) without any text at all in Gurcharan ji's mail. That is the reason this discussion started. As long as I am not missing any mails this is OK to have some extra blank e mails.Just wanted to point out the problem. Some other members are also receiving such blank mails. I hope everyone should have some separate gmail ID for the group. I am also thinking of changing my Gmail ID as the inbox gets bombarded by many mails. Though I have made different groups and tags and what not for separate subjects
Thanks
Satish Phadke

2009/9/29 shubhada nikharge <shubhada...@yahoo.co.in>

Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Bhatt Sweta

Sep 29, 2009, 10:31:28 AM9/29/09
to Satish Phadke, shubhada nikharge, Dr Gurcharan Singh, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Even i am facing the problem. Cannot read what Gurucharan Sir has written or typed rather!!

JM Garg

Jan 23, 2021, 3:24:12 AM1/23/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
  I think this will be Cucumis sativus var. hardwickii as per images and details herein.
UNID1.JPG
UNID2.JPG
UNID3.JPG
UNID4.JPG