Fwd: 1 yellow tree

Skip to the first unread message

Marianne de Nazareth

14 Sept 2010, 7:21:35 am14/09/10
to indiantreepix
Have been req for the names of the trees attached.

Many thanks in advance.

regds,

Marianne
DSCN0586.JPG
yeltree.jpg

Kenneth Greby

14 Sept 2010, 7:25:14 am14/09/10
to Marianne de Nazareth, indiantreepix
Senna spectabilis (Crown-of-Gold Tree).

Regards--
Ken.

14 Sept 2010, 10:25:00 am14/09/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, Kenneth Greby, Marianne de Nazareth, indiantreepix
Senna spectabilis (Cassia spectabilis)
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Marianne de Nazareth

14 Sept 2010, 11:28:04 am14/09/10
to tanay bose, Anand Kumar Bhatt, Kenneth Greby, indiantreepix
Thanks  a lot.

regds

Marianne
--
Robert Bosch Stiftung fellow
Freelance Journalist

Vijayasankar

14 Sept 2010, 11:46:22 am14/09/10
to Marianne de Nazareth, tanay bose, Anand Kumar Bhatt, Kenneth Greby, indiantreepix
The second picture looks like Cassia glauca (= Senna surattensis subsp. sulfurea).

Regards

Vijayasankar

Dr. Arvind Kadus

14 Sept 2010, 1:53:54 pm14/09/10
to efloraofindia
I think both the pictures are different. First one is Senna
spectabilis and second one is Cassia glauca ..
Dr.Kadus Arvind.