efloraindia: 141011BRS66

Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy

Oct 14, 2011, 5:48:36 AM10/14/11
to efloraofindia
Pl. find the attached file contain photos for id. request.

Date/Time-Location- 11.10.2011, NBNP Garden
Place, Altitude, GPS- Anaikatti, Coimbatore Dist  640 MSL
Habitat- Garden
Type-Plant Habit- Tree
Planted during 1996. First flowering was notice this year.

--
B. Rathinasabapathy
Project Co-ordinator

IMG_2656.JPG
IMG_2657.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG
IMG_2661.JPG

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 14, 2011, 5:57:05 AM10/14/11
to Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy, efloraofindia
Mangifera indica of Anacardiaceae family, the mango tree.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Oct 14, 2011, 10:31:56 AM10/14/11
to efloraofindia
Seems funny, but I thought I got confused. Doesnt leaf look different?
I am going through bad days it seems. I have confusion on Mango tree
also :(....
Pankaj

On Oct 14, 5:57 pm, Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Mangifera indica* of Anacardiaceae family, the mango tree.
>
> Regards,
> Giby
>
> On 14 October 2011 15:18, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy <brspa...@gmail.com
>

> > wrote:
> > Pl. find the attached file contain photos for id. request.
>
> > Date/Time-Location- 11.10.2011, NBNP Garden
> > Place, Altitude, GPS- Anaikatti, Coimbatore Dist  640 MSL
> > Habitat- Garden
> > Type-Plant Habit- Tree
> > Planted during 1996. First flowering was notice this year.
>
> > --
> > B. Rathinasabapathy
> > Project Co-ordinator
> > Nilgiri Biosphere Nature Park
> > 1388, Avinashi Road
> > Peelamedu
> > Coimbatore-641004
>
> > <http://mail.google.com/subscribe.mhtml>

Madhuri Pejaver

Oct 14, 2011, 3:07:23 PM10/14/11
to Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy, efloraofindia
isnt it mango?
Madhuri