Murdannia White

narendra joshi

Oct 2, 2009, 10:39:42 AM10/2/09
to Indiantrees
Dear Friends,

Murdannia alba (?) sp is attached. Pl confirm. Photo taken at Kas few days back.

Thanks.

Narendra Joshi

Murdannia Sp.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 27, 2009, 12:45:33 AM10/27/09
to indiantreepix, narendra joshi, satish pardeshi, mayur nandikar

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Murdannia Sp.jpg

Satish Phadke

Oct 27, 2009, 11:20:21 AM10/27/09
to narendra joshi, Indiantrees
Recently some one has posted white or albino variation of plants from Kas. I think this is one more similar case. Nothing else.
Satish Phadke

Rajesh Sachdev

Oct 28, 2009, 3:45:23 AM10/28/09
to indiantreepix
How abt murdannia lanuginosa with fading color? (marathi name abolima)

--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

J.M. Garg

Oct 28, 2009, 5:13:32 AM10/28/09
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix, narendra joshi, mayur nandikar, satish phadke
Hi, Narendra ji,
Does pictures on Mayur ji's site are of some help?:

Rajesh Sachdev

Oct 28, 2009, 5:28:38 AM10/28/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, narendra joshi, mayur nandikar, satish phadke
I still feel the same ID as I said earlier, experts to comment.