ID FL1A/B and FL2

Swaminathan, Prakash

May 29, 2008, 4:47:56 AM5/29/08
to treepix Indian, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
<<FL1A.JPG>>
<<FL1B.JPG>> Fr <<FL2.JPG>> iends

I have just got hooked on to the flora diversity around us and I am
enjoying it.

Could you please help me identify these trees clicked in my hometown
Kalpakkam,TamilNadu. I am not sure which one is Tabeaubia & which one is
Radarmachera?

FL1: Tree 1 (A-Flower) (B-Pod)

FL2 : Tree-2 (Leaves & Flower)

Regs
Prakash

BG Energy Holdings Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 3763515
Registered address:
100 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PT UK
Telephone: +44 (0)118 935 3222
Website: http://www.BG-Group.com

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. As this
responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee. The

FL1A.JPG
FL1B.JPG
FL2.JPG

Anand Kumar Bhatt

May 29, 2008, 8:17:27 AM5/29/08
to Swaminathan, Prakash, treepix Indian, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
1 and 1b are Tabebuia pallida.
akbhatt

Mahadeswara Swamy

May 30, 2008, 6:59:14 AM5/30/08
to Swaminathan, Prakash, treepix Indian
It is Tabebuia pallida.  There are many variants in this species, as they often inerbreed.
Dr.Mahadeswara swamy.

Regs
Prakash

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

JM Garg

Dec 11, 2019, 4:46:51 AM12/11/19
to efloraofindia, Swaminathan, Prakash, M Swamy
Tabebuia pallida is different as per JCU  Biodiversity of Singapore  stuartxchange  monaconatureencyclopedia  eppo (Typical specimens have only a single leaflet but some have three leaflets)
FL1A.JPG
FL1B.JPG
FL2.JPG