Off to Kanha

1 view

Rajesh Sachdev

Oct 12, 2011, 12:47:22 PM10/12/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Friends,
I am leaving Mumbai, for my new job at Kanha Tiger Reserve and shall
be back in June, 2012.

I shall be available on my old mobile number (but would also post my
new local number, which would be preferred source of contact)

Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
http://www.facebook.com/leopardguy

Madhuri Pejaver

Oct 12, 2011, 2:18:44 PM10/12/11
to Rajesh Sachdev, efloraofindia
Dear Rajesh
Wanted to come very much for the HOPE send off party. But when I entered Thane it started raining very heavily. Hence I could not attend the meeting. Sorry for the same.
My best wishes for the project.
Will read the mails to get news from you.
So happy journey and entire success in your work
Sau Pejaver

Vijayasankar

Oct 12, 2011, 3:36:47 PM10/12/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, Rajesh Sachdev, efloraofindia
Best Wishes, Rajesh ji...

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Ritesh

Oct 12, 2011, 8:21:07 PM10/12/11
to efloraofindia
All the best Rajesh ji.

Hope to see uploads from Kanha.

Best wishes,
Ritesh.

On Oct 13, 4:36 am, Vijayasankar <vijay.botan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Best Wishes, Rajesh ji...
>
> Regards
>
> Vijayasankar Raman
> National Center for Natural Products Research
> University of Mississippi
>
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>

> > Dear Rajesh
> > Wanted to come very much for the HOPE send off party. But when I entered
> > Thane it started raining very heavily. Hence I could not attend the meeting.
> > Sorry for the same.
> > My best wishes for the project.
> > Will read the mails to get news from you.
> > So happy journey and entire success in your work
> > Sau Pejaver

Prashant awale

Oct 12, 2011, 11:40:23 PM10/12/11
to Ritesh, efloraofindia
Best wishes Rajesh ji.
Regards
Prashant

hari lal

Oct 12, 2011, 11:56:16 PM10/12/11
to Prashant awale, Ritesh, efloraofindia
best wishes rajesh jee
--
HARI SHANKAR LAL
AT-SHIV KUTIR

Rajesh Sachdev

Oct 13, 2011, 3:27:31 AM10/13/11
to efloraindia
Thanks a tonne to everyone for wonderful wishes.....

Balkar Singh

Oct 13, 2011, 12:14:43 PM10/13/11
to Rajesh Sachdev, efloraindia
Best Wishes Rajesh Ji Have a nice time there
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Yazdy Palia

Oct 13, 2011, 11:41:38 PM10/13/11
to Rajesh Sachdev, efloraofindia
All the best Rajesh ji.
Am sure you will enjoy the wild life and purity of nature at its best.
Regards
Yazdy.

mani nair

Oct 14, 2011, 12:20:35 AM10/14/11
to Yazdy Palia, Rajesh Sachdev, efloraofindia
Rajesh ji, wish you all the best in your future endeavour.  We will meet whenever I come Kanha.
Regards,
Mani

Ushadi micromini

Oct 17, 2011, 6:29:00 AM10/17/11
to efloraofindia

RS: good luck in new venture ...
this is not goodbye..
you will of course send us pics of new are flora and fauna...
keep in touch
u di

======