Vinca minor

Skip to the first unread message

Satish Phadke

28 Sept 2011, 10:24:31 am28/09/11
to indiantreepix
Sharinag pictures of Vinca minor from California planted in roadside flower beds spreading on the surface of the ground.

--
Dr Satish Phadke
_MG_s2009.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

28 Sept 2011, 10:37:16 am28/09/11
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
Yes Satish ji
I had also posted same from California

I wish some one finds and uploads this species from India because one represented on Flowers of India is not this species, probably V. major only.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

28 Sept 2011, 1:40:54 pm28/09/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
Awesome Catch of Vinca minor Satish Ji
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

29 Sept 2011, 12:36:37 am29/09/11
to efloraofindia
yes, this even survives ice and smnow... and comes back year after
year in NY and connecticut..gardens...
Usha di
=====