Corydalis species?

J.M. Garg

Sep 7, 2009, 11:16:32 PM9/7/09
to indiantreepix
On Sar Pass Trek in May'07 in Kullu distt. of  Himachal.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Bucket of Corydalis Flowers is it I P1020374.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 8, 2009, 7:29:39 AM9/8/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Surely looks like Corydalis, but I could not relate to any species. It is so beautiful that sooner we know its identity, better it would be.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2009, 8:27:01 AM10/12/09
to indiantreepix, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh-sify

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:

"Surely looks like Corydalis, but I could not relate to any species. It is so beautiful that sooner we know its identity, better it would be.
Dr. Gurcharan Singh"

Bucket of Corydalis Flowers is it I P1020374.jpg

JM Garg

May 10, 2020, 8:33:57 AM5/10/20
to efloraofindia
This appears to be close to Corydalis govaniana Wall.
Bucket of Corydalis Flowers is it I P1020374.jpg