Coix lacryma-jobi flowering from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 11, 2009, 7:03:15 AM11/11/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Uploading flowering specimens of Coix lacryma-jobi L. (syn: C. lachryma L.) growing in Herbal Garden Delhi, photographed yesterday. This one is for Aparna ji who wanted flowers of this species to be uploaded. Cupule and male raceme are clearly visible. I could not trace the post in response to which she had sent that mail. I wanted to verify the identity of that photograph/s. Can any one help me to locate that and other posts concerning Coix in last two months. I seemed to have lost track while migrating from web posts to POP3 posts and visa versa.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

rashida atthar

Nov 12, 2009, 3:29:50 AM11/12/09
to sing...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Sir, in a separate post Forwading the earlier post of the grass Ided. as Coix and now ided as Apluda mutica.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:33:15 +0530
Subject: [indiantreepix:22813] Coix lacryma-jobi flowering from Delhi
From: sing...@gmail.com
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 12, 2009, 7:17:52 AM11/12/09
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rashida ji
This one is clearly Coix lacryma-jobi. Please forward the original picture which was identified as Apluda mutica.

Gurcharan Singh

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2009, 7:46:41 AM11/12/09
to Gurcharan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Singh ji.
You need not feel lost even if you don't have your mails.
You can simply search by typing in 'Coix' in the box & clicking on 'Search this group' at home page:

I am giving the following earlier links by searching in this way:

2009/11/11 Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Gurcharan Singh