A Very very Diwali Fist for all of you... Pachira insignis

Swagat

Oct 15, 2009, 1:34:37 PM10/15/09
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Here is the special Diwali Fist for all of you...

'Pachira insignis'  Family- Bombacaceae

Three years I was trying to get this Beautiful flower at last got it on 21st June 2009 at Town hall garden in Kolhapur. It's really big tree there.

This is one of the biggest flowers in Tree segment. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Enjoy....

~Swagat
9223217568
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

210609Pachira-Swagat1.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat2.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat3.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat4.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat5.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat6.jpg

JM Garg

May 19, 2016, 3:44:11 AM5/19/16
to efloraofindia, swaga...@gmail.com
Pachira aquatica as per link1 & link 2 & efi page with images on Pachira aquatica
210609Pachira-Swagat1.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat2.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat3.jpg
210609Pachira-Swagat4.jpg