Tabebuia pallida (Pink trumpet tree, White or pink cedar)

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2008, 12:22:47 AM5/29/08
to indiantreepix
On 25/5/08 at Sanjeevaiah Park, in Secunderabad, AP. I hope Id is correct. Here is a link for inf. http://www.hear.org/pier/species/tabebuia_pallida.htm
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
"We often ignore the beauty around us"
For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg
Tabebuia pallida flowers in Secunderabad, AP I IMG_6694.jpg
Tabebuia pallida leaves in Secunderabad, AP I IMG_6697.jpg
Tabebuia pallida bark in Secunderabad, AP I IMG_6698.jpg

JM Garg

Dec 11, 2019, 4:43:21 AM12/11/19
to efloraofindia
Tabebuia rosea (Bertol.) Bertero ex A.DC. as per  JCU  Flickr  Hawaii Botany  Useful tropical Plants