Christolea crassifolia

Skip to the first unread message

Prashant awale

28 Sept 2011, 1:47:57 pm28/09/11
to indiantreepix

Dear Friends,

Came across this herb near "Chushul", Ladakh.

Date/Time: 14-09-2011 / 12:20PM
Bot. name: Christolea crassifolia
Family: Brassicaceae
Plant Habit: Herb

Enclosing link from Eflora of china.

http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200009370

Regards
Prashant

IMG_1531.jpg
IMG_1530.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg

Balkar Arya

28 Sept 2011, 8:38:23 pm28/09/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Prashant Ji first two Christolea crassifolia
but third one looks different
thanks for sharing
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Gurcharan Singh

28 Sept 2011, 11:10:31 pm28/09/11
to Balkar Arya, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I think same, the third seems to be mostly in fruit

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Ushadi micromini

28 Sept 2011, 11:21:05 pm28/09/11
to efloraofindia
Four petalled flowers... are so uncannily like the dogwood of north
american forests...

pic 1270... is it fruits as Gurcharanji suggested?

Usha di
====

On Sep 29, 8:10 am, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think same, the third seems to be mostly in fruit
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
>

> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Prashant Ji first two *Christolea crassifolia*
> > but third one looks different
> > thanks for sharing
>
> > On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Dear Friends,
>
> >> Came across this herb near "Chushul", Ladakh.
>
> >> Date/Time: 14-09-2011 / 12:20PM
> >> Bot. name: *Christolea crassifolia*
> >> Family: Brassicaceae
> >> Plant Habit: Herb
>
> >> Enclosing link from Eflora of china.
>
> >> *
> >>http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200009370
>
> >> *Regards
> >> Prashant  *
> >> *

Prashant awale

29 Sept 2011, 12:39:15 am29/09/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Yes Guscharan Singh ji. This plant was in its fruiting stage. I was fortunate to get few flowers. Probably end of flowering season for this plant.
Thanks
Regards
Prashant