Sterculia villosa flowering & fruiting

Skip to the first unread message

rashida atthar

30 Jan 2010, 2:39:18 am30/01/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

We were pleasantly surprised to see many Sterculia villosa trees at Aarey Road, Mumbai last Sunday, 24 Jan.'10   flowering and fruiting. Some fruits have four sections and some five. Here are a few pics.

regards,
Rashida.

Sterculia villosa bunch of flowers.JPG
Sterculia villosa friuting.JPG
Sterculia villosa fruting with four sections.JPG
Sterculia villosa fruiting.JPG
Sterculia villosa fruits 2.JPG
S.villosa flowers fruits.JPG

shrikant ingalhalikar

30 Jan 2010, 9:22:46 am30/01/10
to efloraofindia
Excellent illustrations Rashidaji. Regards
Shrikant Ingalhalikar

On Jan 30, 12:39 pm, rashida atthar <rashidaatt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> We were pleasantly surprised to see many Sterculia villosa trees at Aarey Road, Mumbai last Sunday, 24 Jan.'10   flowering and fruiting. Some fruits have four sections and some five. Here are a few pics.
>
> regards,
> Rashida.

> Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969
>
>  Sterculia villosa bunch of flowers.JPG
> 185KViewDownload
>
>  Sterculia villosa friuting.JPG
> 181KViewDownload
>
>  Sterculia villosa fruting with four sections.JPG
> 124KViewDownload
>
>  Sterculia villosa fruiting.JPG
> 142KViewDownload
>
>  Sterculia villosa fruits 2.JPG
> 192KViewDownload
>
>  S.villosa flowers fruits.JPG
> 157KViewDownload

Swagat

30 Jan 2010, 9:32:21 am30/01/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

'Sterculia villosa' is called 'Sardol' 'सरडोळ' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

Usha Desai

1 Feb 2010, 4:21:50 am01/02/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rashida
GR8 Job
we saw this on 29th Jan at Molem in Goa.
love Usha